Harley Davidson Street Rod For Sale
What Is It?
The Harley Davidson Street Rod is a premium cruiser style bike and is powered by a 1,130 cc Revolution V-Twin engine, producing 120 bhp at 8,250 rpm and maximum torque at just 7,000 rpm.
- Belt final drive
- Steel frame, Aluminium tank / swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 300 mm disc at the rear with Brembo four piston caliper
- Braided brake lines
- 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable shock
- Rear set pegs
- 5 speed gearbox
Compared to the original V-Rod there's a 43 mm inverted Showa fork and rear set pegs.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 18" a 180/55.
Colours: Black, silver, yellow, orange/silver, orange/blackDid You Know?
It's also known as the VRSCR:
- V (Revolution V-Twin Engine)
- RSC (Racing Street Custom Frame)
- R (Street Rod)
2007: Fuel capacity increased from 14 litres to 18.9 and alarm as standard.
Review In A Few
- Reports of finish not lasting well
- Seat comfort
Launch RRP: £11,000
Capacity: 1,130 cc (high)
Power: 120 bhp / 89 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 37 mpg / 7.6 L/100km (poor)
Range: 110 miles / 177 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 14.0 litres / 3.1 gallons (average)
Seat Height: 762 mm / 30.0 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 293 kg / 646 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 280 kg / 617 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.410 bhp/kg / 0.305 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left