Triumph Speed Triple 1050 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (214 kg / 472 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (15.5 litres / 4.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: High (1,050 cc)
- Power: High (138 bhp / 103 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.645 bhp/kg / 0.481 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £10,200
For Sale (13)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Speed Triple 1050 is a really popular naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 138 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston radial monobloc calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Switchable ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Traction control
- Slipper clutch
- 5 ride modes
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2005-2010 model the lights are now an angular design, power is up 10 bhp, the rear disc is larger, weight is up 3 kg, fuel capacity down 2.5 litres and seat height up 10 mm. The engine has been re-designed with 104 new parts and offers improved power and torque across the range.
The lighter 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the radiator guard (£75), Arrow low exhaust system (£1,120), colour coded belly pan (£200), seat cowl (£135), comfort / low seat (£160), heated grips (£185) and quickshifter (£300).
- 2011: Black, white, red
- 2012: Black, white, red
- 2013: Black, red, white, blue
- 2014: Black, white, red, blue
- 2015: Black, red
- 2016: Red, black (£100), yellow (94 special edition)
Model History & Updates
2015: Speed Triple 94 special edition launched to honour the original 1994 Mark 1 Speed Triple. It's available in black or yellow and includes black exhaust wraps, black filler cap, colour coded fly screen, seat cowl and belly pan. There's also yellow pin striping on the yellow version and both get the Triple 94 tank mounted plaque.
Popularity & How Many Left