Triumph Speed Triple 1050 For Sale
The 2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050 is a naked bike and is powered by a 1,050cc triple engine which puts out 138bhp. It was first launched in 2005 and joined by the 1050 R in 2012.
What Is It?
- Great all round bike
- New headlights divide opinions
The Speed Triple S is powered by a liquid cooled 1050cc inline three cylinder engine, producing 138bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,850rpm.
- New Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston radial monobloc calipers
- 255mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- Adjustable 43mm Showa fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130mm travel
- 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Slipper clutch and 5 ride modes
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2005-2010 model the lights are now an angular design, power is up 10bhp, the rear disc is larger, weight is up 3kg, fuel capacity down 2.5 litres and seat height up 10mm. The engine has been re-designed with 104 new parts and offers improved power and torque across the range. The lighter cast Aluminium 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an alarm (£300), radiator guard (£75), Arrow low exhaust system (£1,120), colour coded belly pan (£200), seat cowl (£135), comfort/low seat (£160), heated grips (£185) and quickshifter (£300).
2015: Speed Triple 94 special edition launched to honour the original 1994 Mark 1 Speed Triple. It's available in black or yellow and includes black exhaust wraps, black filler cap, colour coded fly screen, seat cowl and belly pan. There's also yellow pin striping on the yellow version and both get the Triple 94 tank mounted plaque.
- 2011: Black, white, red
- 2012: Black, white, red
- 2013: Black, red, white, blue
- 2014: Black, white, red, blue
- 2015: Black, red
- 2016: Red, black (£100), yellow (94 special edition)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (19)
- 1 of 7
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from TheTripleTwister: