Triumph Speed Triple 1050 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Speed Triple 1050 is a really popular naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 138 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,850 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston radial monobloc calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Switchable ABS and traction control
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Slipper clutch and 5 ride modes
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2005-2010 model the lights are now an angular design, power is up 10 bhp, the rear disc is larger, weight is up 3 kg, fuel capacity down 2.5 litres and seat height up 10 mm. The engine has been re-designed with 104 new parts and offers improved power and torque across the range. The lighter 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the radiator guard (£75), Arrow low exhaust system (£1,120), colour coded belly pan (£200), seat cowl (£135), comfort / low seat (£160), heated grips (£185) and quickshifter (£300).
- 2011: Black, white, red
- 2012: Black, white, red
- 2013: Black, red, white, blue
- 2014: Black, white, red, blue
- 2015: Black, red
- 2016: Red, black (£100), yellow (94 special edition)
2015: Speed Triple 94 special edition launched to honour the original 1994 Mark 1 Speed Triple. It's available in black or yellow and includes black exhaust wraps, black filler cap, colour coded fly screen, seat cowl and belly pan. There's also yellow pin striping on the yellow version and both get the Triple 94 tank mounted plaque.
Review In A Few
- Great all round bike
- New headlights divide opinion
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 138 bhp / 103 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 214 kg / 472 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 192 kg / 423 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.645 bhp/kg / 0.481 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £10,200
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2011||452||163||615||87 / month|
|2012||207||59||266||69 / month|
|2013||277||80||357||72 / month|
|2014||236||38||274||34 / month|
|2015||150||34||184||100 / month|
|2016||69||17||86||81 / month|
|2017||11||6||17||36 / month|