Aprilia Tuono 1000 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia Tuono 1000 is a premium sporty naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 997.6 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 136.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Steel braided brake lines
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 135 mm travel
- Analogue / LCD dash
- Adjustable brake lever
- Fuel injection
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2003-2005 model there's a new engine with almost 11 bhp more power, a new lighter wheel design, a 2 into 2 exhaust system and sharper styling all round but it's 4 kg heavier.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Supercorsa 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, blue, orange, redDid You Know?
Tuono is Italian for thunder.
Launch RRP: £7,900
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 137 bhp, 102 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph, 249 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 160 miles, 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres, 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 840 mm, 33.1 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 185 kg, 408 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Loads of power
- No gear position indicator
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Popularity & How Many Left