Triumph Scrambler Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (230 kg / 507 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Capacity: Average (865 cc)
- Power: Average (54 bhp / 40 kW)
- Power to Weight: Low (0.235 bhp/kg / 0.175 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £7,000
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Triumph Bonneville Scrambler, not to be confused with the newer Street Scrambler replacement, is a retro style bike with a high exhaust. It's powered by an air-cooled 865 cc parallel twin engine, producing 54 bhp at 7,000 rpm and maximum torque at 5,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and swingarm
- 310 mm disc up front with two piston caliper
- 255 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm KYB fork
- Dual KYB rear shocks with adjustable pre-load
- 5 speed gearbox
It's similar to the Bonneville T100 engine but has a 270° firing interval instead of 360° to help with low down torque.
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a 100/90 knobbly tyre and the rear 17" a 130/80.
Accessories include leather panniers, centre stand, belly pan, comfort seat, side number boards, mini fly screen, engine bars and headlight grill.
- 2006-2007: Red/white, blue/white, green/white
- 2008-2011: Black, green
- 2012: Black, grey
- 2013-2014: Blue, grey, red/silver
- 2015-2017: Black, blue, red/silver
A green one pops up in the 2015 movie Jurassic World.
Model History & Updates
2010: Fuel injection added, new dual clocks, larger 16.6 litre fuel tank and spiral design brake discs.
2016: New engine design making 58 bhp at 6,800 rpm, peak torque at 4,750 rpm and 90% of the torque available from just 2,500 rpm. The gearbox is now a 6 speed design and dry weight is up to 214 kg.
Popularity & How Many Left