Triumph Speed Triple RS 1050 For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Speed Triple RS 1050 is a premium naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,050 cc triple engine, producing 147.5 bhp at 10,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,150 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.34 four piston calipers
- 255 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Continental Cornering ABS with off mode.
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 130 mm travel
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- USB port
- 5 ride modes: Road, Sport, Rain (100 bhp), Custom, Track
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3->1->2 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the previous Street Triple R the engine has seen a few updates including a handful of extra power a bit higher up the range, the exhaust is a new design as are the now 5-spoke wheels and side fairings, there's a modern adjustable colour 5" TFT dash, backlit controls, cornering ABS and cruise control.
It's also 3 kg lighter, but that isn't important; the top of the range model will now be referred to as the RS, rather than the R so it matches the Street Triple range.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Options include a quickshifter, low seat, slim LED indicators, radiator guard, pillion grab rail and heated grips.
- 2018: Black, white
- 2019: Black/yellow, white/red/black
Up And Down The Range
The bottom of the range £11,350 Street Triple S is 3 kg heavier due to the stock exhaust and Showa suspension. It also lacks the cornering ABS, keyless ignition, adjustable levers, comfort seat, Carbon bits, three extra dash modes, lap timer, Track riding mode, belly pan, pillion seat cover and red detailing.
Launch RRP: £13,250
Capacity: 1,050 cc (high)
Power: 148 bhp / 110 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 15.5 litres / 3.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left