Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade SP is a dedicated premium sports bike which builds on the base Fireblade with better suspension and weight saving measures. It's powered by a liquid cooled 999.8 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 178.4 bhp at 12,250 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 60 mm travel
- Electronic steering damper, slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED tail light
Compared to the standard CBR1000RR the track focused SP version makes 3 bhp more, comes with Ohlins suspension, Brembo brakes, has a lighter solo seat with less padding, a more aggressive riding position, lighter sub-frame and is 1 kg lighter overall.
The 12-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Options include Combined ABS (+11 kg, £600), rear hugger, 27 mm taller screen, comfort seat and a variety of Carbon Fibre bits.
Colours: Repsol (red/orange/white) with orange wheels, red/white/blue with gold wheels
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer, RR means Race Replica and SP stands for Sport Production.
Launch RRP: £15,000
Capacity: 1,000 cc (high)
Power: 178 bhp / 133 kW (very high)
Red Line: 13,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 186 mph / 299 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 160 miles / 257 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.7 litres / 3.9 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 199 kg / 439 pounds (average)
Power to Weight: 0.894 bhp/kg / 0.667 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: