Aprilia RSVR Factory For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSVR Factory is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 997.6 cc 60° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 140 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame with and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston radial Brembo calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with single piston radial Brembo caliper
- Braided brake lines
- Adjustable Ohlins 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 133 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins steering damper
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox
A total of 4 kg has been shaved off the weight of the standard gen 2 RSVR by using fully adjustable Ohlins suspension front and rear, plenty of Carbon panels and 25% lighter forged Aluminium and anodised wheels. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 190/50 at the rear.
A small update in 2006 pushed the power up to 143 bhp with a new engine mapping, larger air intake and gold frame. They stopped making them in 2008 to focus on the RSV4 but you could still buy them new until around 2010.
Colours: Black/grey/red, red/black, white/grey/red, black/grey/gold
Review In A Few
- Great value used
- Looks great
- Lacks power around 3,000 rpm
- Firm suspension
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 140 bhp / 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 170 mph / 274 km/h (very high)
Economy: 30 mpg / 9.4 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 197 kg / 434 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 185 kg / 408 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.711 bhp/kg / 0.530 kW/kg
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.