Aprilia RSVR Factory For Sale
The 2004-2010 Aprilia RSVR Factory is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 998cc V-Twin engine which puts out 140bhp. It replaced the RSVR Gen 1.
- Great value used, handling, looks great
- Firm suspension, lacks power around 3,000rpm, mirrors
What Is It?
Power is provided by a liquid cooled four stroke 997.6cc 60° V-Twin, with 4 valves/cylinder, which reaches maximum power at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame with revised swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with 2 piston radial Brembo calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston radial Brembo Gold caliper
- Braided brake lines
- Adjustable Ohlins 43mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 133mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins steering damper
- Stainless steel exhaust
- 16bit ECU with 15 sensors
- Slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
- LED tail light
A total of 4kg were shaved off the weight of the standard gen 2 RSVR by using fully adjustable Ohlins suspension front and rear, plenty of carbon panels and 25% lighter forged Aluminium and anodized wheels. The tyres are 120/70 up front and 190/50 at the rear and there is a small storage space under the seat cowl.
A small update in 2006 pushed the power up to 143bhp with a new engine mapping, larger air intake and gold frame. They stopped making them in 2008 to focus on the RSV4 but you could still buy them new until around 2010.
Available colours: black/grey/red, red/black, white/grey/red, black/grey/gold
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out some videos from MrSparkyAprilia:
and after 4 years of riding it: