Aprilia RSVR Factory Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Average (197 kg / 434 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (30 mpg / 9.4 l/100km / 10.6 km/l)
- Range: Average (120 miles / 193 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (170 mph / 274 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: High (140 bhp / 104 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.711 bhp/kg / 0.530 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSVR Factory is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 997.6 cc 60° V-Twin four stroke engine, producing 140 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame with and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston radial Brembo calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with single piston radial Brembo caliper
- Braided brake lines
- Adjustable Ohlins 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 133 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins steering damper
- Slipper clutch, LED tail light
- 6 speed gearbox
A total of 4 kg has been shaved off the weight of the standard gen 2 RSVR by using fully adjustable Ohlins suspension front and rear, plenty of Carbon panels and 25% lighter forged Aluminium and anodised wheels.
The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black/grey/red, red/black, white/grey/red, black/grey/gold
Model History & Updates
A small update in 2006 pushed the power up to 143 bhp with a new engine mapping, larger air intake and gold frame.
They stopped making them in 2008 to focus on the RSV4 but you could still buy them new until around 2010.