Suzuki GSX-R1000 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (810 mm / 31.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (203 kg / 448 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.5 litres / 4.6 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (999 cc)
- Power: Very High (182 bhp / 136 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.897 bhp/kg / 0.669 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (13,750 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,900
For Sale (15)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 999 cc inline four engine, producing 182 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa Big Piston fork
- Adjustable Showa rear shock
- Speed sensitive steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- LED tail light
- Ride modes: Wet, Road, Sport
- 4->2 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2007-2008 model there's a new Showa BPF fork, Showa shock, new chassis design, new more compact short stroke engine, new dash, longer swingarm, 10 mm shorter wheelbase, lighter front calipers and 3 kg has been shaved off the weight.
Notable weight loss areas include 720 grams from the suspension, 560 grams from the brakes, 500 grams from the swingarm, 400 grams from the wheels and 400 grams from the exhaust.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT-016 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Blue/white, black/silver, black/maroon/silver
Popularity & How Many Left