Suzuki GSX-R1000 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (830 mm / 32.7 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (170 kg / 375 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (180 mph / 290 km/h)
- Capacity: High (988 cc)
- Power: Very High (160 bhp / 119 kW)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £9,050
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 988 cc inline four engine, producing 160 bhp at 10,800 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico six piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Kayaba upside down fork
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock
- Steering damper
- 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Titanium down pipe
- 6 speed gearbox
The GSX-R1000 replaces the larger and heavier GSX-R1100 as Suzuki's class leading machine and takes on the Yamaha R1.
This new model shares many features with the smaller GSX-R750, including the frame and a slightly re-designed engine but focuses on outright power. Married with the super light chassis it's game changing.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT010 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Blue/white, grey/black, red/white/black, silver/black
Popularity & How Many Left