Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 929 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (815 mm / 32.1 inches)
- Weight: Average (197 kg / 434 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (165 mph / 265 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (929 cc)
- Power: Very High (152 bhp / 113 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.772 bhp/kg / 0.575 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,795
For Sale (8)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda CBR900RR Fireblade is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 929 cc inline four engine, producing 152 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 135 mm travel
- 4->2->1 stainless steel exhaust
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1998-1999 model there's a new 10 cc larger fuel injected engine, roughly 22 bhp more power, an upside down fork, larger front brakes, a 17" front wheel for improved tyre choice and a massive 10 kg shaved off the weight.
- 2000: Red/white/blue, black/white, yellow/black
- 2001: Red/white/blue, red/white/black, yellow/black, black/white, silver
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Popularity & How Many Left