Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 929 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR900RR Fireblade is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 929 cc inline four engine, producing 152 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 135 mm travel
- 4->2->1 stainless steel exhaust
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1998-1999 model there's a new 10 cc larger fuel injected engine, roughly 22 bhp more power, an upside down fork, larger front brakes, a 17" front wheel for improved tyre choice and a massive 10 kg shaved off the weight.
- 2000: Red/white/blue, black/white, yellow/black
- 2001: Red/white/blue, red/white/black, yellow/black, black/white, silver
Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £8,795
Capacity: 929 cc (average)
Power: 152 bhp / 113 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph / 265 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm / 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 197 kg / 434 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg / 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.772 bhp/kg / 0.575 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left