Honda CBR900RR Fireblade (929) For Sale
The 2000 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 929cc inline four engine which puts out 152bhp. It was originally launched in 1992 with updates in 1996, 1998 and 2002.
What Is It?
- Build quality, reliability, easy to use performance, brakes, comfort, useful under seat storage
- Mirrors, pillion comfort, budget for a power commander and steering damper
To compete with the Yamaha YZF-R1 and upcoming Suzuki GSX-R1000 the 2000 FireBlade was equipped with an all new liquid cooled four cylinder 929cc engine, generating 152bhp at 10,750rpm, yet weighing in at only 170kg without fuel.
- Dual 330mm discs up front with 2 piston calipers
- 220mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Fully adjustable 43mm upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock in a pivot-less swingarm, with 135mm travel
- 4-2-1 stainless steel exhaust
- 6 speed gearbox
The new capacity caused this version to be commonly known as the 929. Other improvements included updated suspension, new front disc brakes and now more common 17" wheels - great news for tyre choice.
- 2000: Red/white/blue, black/white and yellow/black
- 2001 Red/white/blue, red/white/black, yellow/black, black/white and silver
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (10)
- 1 of 4
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this quick walk around by FarkasGT1983: