Honda CBR900RR Fireblade 929 Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda CBR900RR Fireblade is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 929 cc inline four engine, producing 152 bhp at 10,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,000 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear pro-link shock with 135 mm travel
- 4->2->1 stainless steel exhaust
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 1998-1999 model there's a new 10 cc larger fuel injected engine, roughly 22 bhp more power, an upside down fork, larger front brakes, a 17" front wheel for improved tyre choice and a massive 10 kg shaved off the weight.
- 2000: Red/white/blue, black/white, yellow/black
- 2001: Red/white/blue, red/white/black, yellow/black, black/white, silver
CBR is short for City Bike Racer and RR means Race Replica.
Launch RRP: £8,795
Capacity: 929 cc (average)
Power: 152 bhp, 113 kW (very high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 165 mph, 265 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 35 mpg, 8.1 l/100km, 12.4 km/l (poor)
Range: 140 miles, 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres, 4.8 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 815 mm, 32.1 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 197 kg, 434 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 170 kg, 375 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.772 bhp/kg, 0.575 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
For Sale (18)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left