Honda CBR400RR Gull-Arm (NC29) Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (750 mm / 29.5 inches)
- Weight: Average (180 kg / 397 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Average (15.0 litres / 4.0 US gallons)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (399 cc)
- Power: Average (59 bhp / 44 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.328 bhp/kg / 0.244 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (15,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda CBR400RR is a dedicated sports bike which is also known as the NC29 Gull-Arm. It's powered by a liquid cooled inline four 399 cc engine carried over from the NC23 Tri-Arm and achieves maximum power at 12,500 rpm. The engine is a stressed member of the frame and features gear driven cams.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 275 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 41 mm Showa fork
- Rear Showa shock
- 6 speed gearbox
The CBR400 picked up the FireBlade name in 1994 and was later simply called the Baby Blade due to similarity with the CBR900RR FireBlade.
The Gull-Arm name refers to the gull wing shape of the swingarm on one side, which aided ground clearance for the exhaust.Did You Know?
CBR is short for City Bike Racer.
Popularity & How Many Left