Honda RVF400R NC35 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (780 mm / 30.7 inches)
- Weight: Average (183 kg / 404 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: High (130 mph / 209 km/h)
- Capacity: Low (399 cc)
- Power: Average (59 bhp / 44 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.322 bhp/kg / 0.240 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Medium (£47 Per Year)
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Honda RVF400R NC35 is a small premium sports bike which is prized for being light, agile and somewhat rare. It's powered by a liquid cooled 399 cc V4 four stroke engine with gear driven cams, producing 59 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 269 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm Showa upside down fork
- 30 mm carbs
- 6 speed gearbox
The RVF replaced the VFR400R RC30 and is essentially a smaller version of the RVF750R RC45. Compared to the RC30 the forks are now upside down, the rear wheel is a smaller 17" design and the headlights are now a smaller fox eye design rather than the large round lights.
The 8-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Colours: Red/white/blue, red/white/purpleDid You Know?
It was a grey import in the UK.