Honda RVF400R NC35 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda RVF400R NC35 is a small premium sports bike which is prized for being light, agile and somewhat rare. It's powered by a liquid cooled 399 cc V4 four stroke engine with gear driven cams, producing 59 bhp at 12,500 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 269 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- 41 mm Showa upside down fork
- 30 mm carbs
- 6 speed gearbox
The RVF replaced the VFR400R RC30 and is essentially a smaller version of the RVF750R RC45. Compared to the RC30 the forks are now upside down, the rear wheel is a smaller 17" design and the headlights are now a smaller fox eye design rather than the large round lights.
The 8-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/60 tyre at the front and 150/60 at the rear.
Colours: Red/white/blue, red/white/purple
Did You Know?
It was a grey import in the UK.
Review In A Few
- Small, light, agile
- Not ideal for taller riders
Capacity: 399 cc (low)
Power: 59 bhp / 44 kW (average)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 130 mph / 209 km/h (high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 780 mm / 30.7 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 165 kg / 364 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.322 bhp/kg / 0.240 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation