Honda RVF750R RC45 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (770 mm / 30.3 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (215 kg / 474 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (749 cc)
- Power: High (118 bhp / 88 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.549 bhp/kg / 0.409 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,500 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
What Is It?
The Honda RVF750R RC45 is a dedicated sports bike which replaced the VFR750R RC30. It's powered by a liquid cooled 749.2 cc V4 four stroke engine with gear-driven cams and Titanium conrods, producing 118 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 41 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa shock
- Position light between headlights
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
It differs from the outgoing RC30 by using electronic fuel injection and moving the gear drive for the cams to the side rather than centre in order to make the engine thinner.
The 6-spoke 16" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 8-spoke 17" a 190/50.
Colours: Red/white/blueDid You Know?
US versions only made 101bhp but could be re-wired for 118bhp.
Popularity & How Many Left