Honda RVF750R RC45 For Sale
What Is It?
The Honda RVF750R RC45 is a dedicated sports bike which replaced the VFR750R RC30. It's powered by a liquid cooled 749.2 cc V4 four stroke engine with gear-driven cams and Titanium conrods, producing 118 bhp at 12,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,000 rpm.
- Aluminium twin spar frame
- Single sided swingarm
- Dual 310 mm discs with Nissin two piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Adjustable Showa 41 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable Showa shock
- Position light between headlights
- Fuel injection
- 6 speed gearbox
It differs from the outgoing RC30 by using electronic fuel injection and moving the gear drive for the cams to the side rather than centre in order to make the engine thinner.
The 6-spoke 16" front wheel takes a 130/70 tyre and the rear 8-spoke 17" a 190/50.
Did You Know?
US versions only made 101bhp but could be re-wired for 118bhp.
Capacity: 749 cc (average)
Power: 118 bhp / 88 kW (high)
Red Line: 12,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 140 miles / 225 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 770 mm / 30.3 inches (low)
Wet Weight: 215 kg / 474 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 189 kg / 417 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.549 bhp/kg / 0.409 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|