Ducati 916 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Low (790 mm / 31.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (195 kg / 430 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (130 miles / 209 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (160 mph / 257 km/h)
- Capacity: Average (916 cc)
- Power: High (112 bhp / 84 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,000
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The Ducati 916 is a premium sports bike. It is powered by a liquid cooled 916 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 112.4 bhp at 9,000 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 127 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Triple analogue dash
- Side stand
- 2->2 underseat exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Accessories include the Termignoni end cans.
Colours: Red, yellowDid You Know?
It was designed by Massimo Tamburini.
Popularity & How Many Left