Suzuki TL1000S Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (211 kg / 465 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (170 mph / 274 km/h)
- Capacity: High (996 cc)
- Power: High (125 bhp / 93 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.592 bhp/kg / 0.442 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (11,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
↑Year shows signs of appreciation
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki TL1000S is a semi-faired sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 996 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 125 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with Tokico two piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 128 mm travel
- Fuel injection
- Dual analogue + LCD dash
- Adjustable levers
- 2->2 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, white, blue, red, yellowDid You Know?
Suzuki added a steering damper shortly after it was launched and retro fitted them for existing owners. It corrected the front end stability issue.