Aprilia RSVR Gen1 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 9 of 10
Current Prices: £3,900–£2,300
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSVR Gen1 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled four stroke 997.6 cc 60° V-Twin, producing 128 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. That's 5 bhp up on the standard bike with a slightly higher maximum torque point.
- Aluminium beam frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable Ohlins 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins steering damper
- Fuel injection and shift light
- Basic slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
Aprilia release the RSV Mille R as a more aggressive track version of the already capable RSV Mille with improvements over the base model including up to 5 kg of weight savings. Apart from the fully adjustable Ohlins suspension the R has a single seat (on a shorter subframe) and 25% lighter forged Aluminium wheels.
Elsewhere there are carbon panels, LCD speedo, shift light, clock, temp gauge and highest top / average speed this session switch. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black/grey/red, yellow/red/black
2002: Noriyuki Haga Replica, 300 units, lighter Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, Eprom fuel injection unit and improved torque curve. It also has the full rear sub-frame for easy conversion to to two up riding.
2003: More aerodynamic mudguard, tail re-design.
2003: Colin Edwards Replica, 460 units, basically as Haga but with higher pressure intake and adjusted throttle.
Review In A Few
- Comfortable riding position, handling, suspension
- Hard work in town and on long trips, gets through tyres, high seat
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 128 bhp / 95 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 170 mph / 274 km/h (very high)
Economy: 33 mpg / 8.6 L/100km (poor)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds
Check out this video from mrsparkyaprilia.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Year shows signs of appreciation
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2001||14||37||51||28 / month|