Aprilia RSVR Gen1 For Sale
What Is It?
The Aprilia RSVR Gen1 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled four stroke 997.6 cc 60° V-Twin, producing 128 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm. That's 5 bhp up on the standard bike with a slightly higher maximum torque point.
- Aluminium beam frame and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- Rear 220 mm disc with Brembo single piston caliper
- Adjustable Ohlins 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins rear shock with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable Ohlins steering damper
- Fuel injection and shift light
- Basic slipper clutch
- 6 speed gearbox
Aprilia release the RSV Mille R as a more aggressive track version of the already capable RSV Mille with improvements over the base model including up to 5 kg of weight savings. Apart from the fully adjustable Ohlins suspension the R has a single seat (on a shorter subframe) and 25% lighter forged Aluminium wheels.
Elsewhere there are carbon panels, LCD speedo, shift light, clock, temp gauge and highest top / average speed this session switch. The 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre up front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black/grey/red, yellow/red/black
2002: Noriyuki Haga Replica, 300 units, lighter Akrapovic Titanium exhaust system, Eprom fuel injection unit and improved torque curve. It also has the full rear sub-frame for easy conversion to to two up riding.
2003: More aerodynamic mudguard, tail re-design.
2003: Colin Edwards Replica, 460 units, basically as Haga but with higher pressure intake and adjusted throttle.
Review In A Few
- Comfortable riding position, handling, suspension
- Hard work in town and on long trips, gets through tyres, high seat
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 128 bhp / 95 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 170 mph / 274 km/h (very high)
Economy: 33 mpg / 8.6 L/100km (poor)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 210 kg / 463 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 183 kg / 404 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.610 bhp/kg / 0.455 kW/kg
Check out this video from mrsparkyaprilia.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2001||14||37||51||14 / month|
|2002||27||67||94||12 / month|
|2003||186||351||537||1 / month|