Suzuki GSX-S1000F For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £9,200–£5,400
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S1000F is a faired version of the GSX-S1000 naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame (new) and swingarm (from the GSX-R)
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers (from the 2014 GSX-R)
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Fully adjustable 43 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable re-bound damping and 130 mm travel
- Traction control with 3 modes and off setting
- Stainless Steel 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and LED position lights
The engine is from the 2005-2008 GSX-R but re-tuned for the street, rather than latest generation Gixxer, because the long stroke design is better suited to low down torque.
Suzuki also offer the GSX-S1000, which is essentially the same bike but with no fairing or ABS. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Other accessories include blue / red / yellow Brembo calipers (£210), Carbon fender (£250), Carbon pillion seat cover (£150), Carbon rear hugger (£150) and heated grips (£160).
- 2015-2016: Black, blue, red and grey/red Yoshimura Special Edition
- 2017: Blue/black, red, white
- 2018: Red/black, blue/black, phantom matt black, white
- 2019: Black, blue
- 2020: Black, black/blue, white
2016: £10,700 Yoshimura special edition gets you a host of extras including the Yoshimura R11 exhaust, steering stem nut, hard anodised parts, bar ends and grey / red paint scheme. There are also a number of accessories included such as heel plate trim, wheel trim graphics, paddock stand bobbins, tank pad, matt black levers and pillion seat cowl.
2017: Power bump up to 150 bhp, new slipper clutch, new mirrors and blacked out levers/pegs. £10,300 Tour edition gets you a tall screen, heated grips, 15 litre tank bag and 12 litre tail bag.
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 143 bhp / 107 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 14.2 kpl / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 214 kg / 472 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £10,000
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you daily updates when we see new adverts like this appearing:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (34)
- 1 of 12
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: