Suzuki GSX-S1000F For Sale
The Suzuki GSX-S1000F is a faired version of the GSX-S1000 naked bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 143bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled four stroke 999cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm. It's actually the engine from the 2005-2008 GSX-R re-tuned for the street, rather than latest generation gixxer, because the long stroke design is better suited to low down torque.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame (new) and swingarm (from the GSX-R)
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial mount Brembo monobloc calipers (from the 2014 GSX-R)
- 220mm disc at the rear
- ABS system
- Fully adjustable 43mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable re-bound damping and 130mm travel
- Traction control with 3 modes and off setting, controlled from the left handlebar
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system (from the GSX-R)
- Gear position indicator, fuel gauge, clock and air temperature
- Stainless Steel 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET)
- 6 speed gearbox and LED taillight
- Front LED position lights around the headlight
The 6 spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 radial tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
The 2016 Yoshimura special edition RRP is £10,700 and gets you a host of extras; Yoshimura R11 exhaust, steering stem nut, hard anodised parts, bar ends and grey/red paint scheme. There are also a number of accessories included such as heel plate trim (£10), wheel trim graphics, paddock stand bobbins (£20), tank pad (£20), matt black levers (£70) and pillion seat cowl.
The 2017 Tour edition is £10,300 which gets you a tall screen, heated grips, 15 litre tank bag and 12 litre tail bag.
Additional 2017 changes include a power bump up to 150bhp, new slipper clutch and blacked out levers/pegs - check the pics.
Other accessories include blue/red/yellow Brembo calipers (£210), carbon fender (£250), carbon pillion seat cover (£150), carbon rear hugger (£150) and heated grips (£160).
- 2015-2016: Black, blue, red and grey/red Yoshimura Special Edition
- 2017: Blue/black, red, white
- 2018: Red/black, blue/black, phantom matt black, white
The GSX-S1000 is essentially the same bike but with no fairing or ABS.
2017: New mirrors and blacked out pegs. RRP is now £10,300.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Check out this review from spicy110:
How many bikes like this are around, by year of production, including those licensed for use on the road and those off the road with a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN).
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total Around|
RM/2015/024, issued 31/07/2015, affected 899 bikes
The lower radiator hose is fitted in close proximity, and may come into contact with an exhaust pipe clamp. It is possible for the hose to wear through and leak coolant. If not noted and rectified it is possible for the engine to be damaged.
Build Dates: 03/03/2015 to 30/06/2015
JS1DG1144GO100180 to JS1DG1144G0101330
JS1DG1122G0100619 to JS1DG1122G0102589
JS1DG1111GO100011 to JS1DG1111GO100165