Suzuki GSX-S1000F For Sale
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-S1000F is a faired version of the GSX-S1000 naked bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 999 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5 bhp at 10,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame (new) and swingarm (from the GSX-R)
- Dual 310 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers (from the 2014 GSX-R)
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- ABS system
- Fully adjustable 43 mm KYB fork with 120 mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable re-bound damping and 130 mm travel
- Traction control with 3 modes and off setting
- Stainless Steel 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and LED position lights
The engine is from the 2005-2008 GSX-R but re-tuned for the street, rather than latest generation Gixxer, because the long stroke design is better suited to low down torque.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Other accessories include blue / red / yellow Brembo calipers (£210), Carbon fender (£250), Carbon pillion seat cover (£150), Carbon rear hugger (£150) and heated grips (£160).
- 2015-2016: Black, blue, red and grey/red Yoshimura Special Edition
- 2017: Blue/black, red, white
- 2018: Red/black, blue/black, phantom matt black, white
- 2019: Black, blue
- 2020: Black, black/blue, white
Up And Down The Range
Suzuki also offer the GSX-S1000, which is essentially the same bike but with no fairing or ABS.
2016: £10,700 Yoshimura special edition gets you a host of extras including the Yoshimura R11 exhaust, steering stem nut, hard anodised parts, bar ends and grey / red paint scheme. There are also a number of accessories included such as heel plate trim, wheel trim graphics, paddock stand bobbins, tank pad, matt black levers and pillion seat cowl.
2017: Power bump up to 150 bhp, new slipper clutch, new mirrors and blacked out levers/pegs. £10,300 Tour edition gets you a tall screen, heated grips, 15 litre tank bag and 12 litre tail bag.
Launch RRP: £10,000
Capacity: 999 cc (high)
Power: 143 bhp / 107 kW (high)
Red Line: 11,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 155 mph / 249 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 150 miles / 241 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 810 mm / 31.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 214 kg / 472 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.668 bhp/kg / 0.498 kW/kg
Check out this video review from spicy110.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: