Suzuki GSX-S1000F For Sale
The Suzuki GSX-S1000F is a faired version of the GSX-S1000 naked bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 143bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 999cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame (new) and swingarm (from the GSX-R)
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial mount Brembo monobloc calipers (from the 2014 GSX-R)
- 220mm disc at the rear
- ABS system
- Fully adjustable 43mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable re-bound damping and 130mm travel
- Traction control with 3 modes and off setting
- Stainless Steel 4->2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- LED taillight and LED position lights
The engine is from the 2005-2008 GSX-R but re-tuned for the street, rather than latest generation gixxer, because the long stroke design is better suited to low down torque.
Suzuki also offer the GSX-S1000, which is essentially the same bike but with no fairing or ABS. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Other accessories include blue / red / yellow Brembo calipers (£210), Carbon fender (£250), Carbon pillion seat cover (£150), Carbon rear hugger (£150) and heated grips (£160).
- 2015-2016: Black, blue, red and grey/red Yoshimura Special Edition
- 2017: Blue/black, red, white
- 2018: Red/black, blue/black, phantom matt black, white
- 2019: Black, blue
2016: £10,700 Yoshimura special edition gets you a host of extras including the Yoshimura R11 exhaust, steering stem nut, hard anodised parts, bar ends and grey / red paint scheme. There are also a number of accessories included such as heel plate trim, wheel trim graphics, paddock stand bobbins, tank pad, matt black levers and pillion seat cowl.
2017: Power bump up to 150bhp, new slipper clutch, new mirrors and blacked out levers/pegs. £10,300 Tour edition gets you a tall screen, heated grips, 15 litre tank bag and 12 litre tail bag.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (28)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
Check out this video review from spicy110.