Suzuki GSX-S1000F For Sale
The Suzuki GSX-S1000F is a faired version of the GSX-S1000 naked bike and is powered by a 999cc inline four engine which puts out 143bhp.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled four stroke 999cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 143.5bhp at 10,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm. It's actually the engine from the 2005-2008 GSX-R re-tuned for the street, rather than latest generation gixxer, because the long stroke design is better suited to low down torque.
- Twin spar Aluminium frame (new) and swingarm (from the GSX-R)
- Dual 310mm discs up front with radial mount Brembo monobloc calipers (from the 2014 GSX-R)
- 220mm disc at the rear
- ABS system
- Fully adjustable 43mm KYB fork with 120mm travel
- KYB rear shock with adjustable re-bound damping and 130mm travel
- Traction control with 3 modes and off setting, controlled from the left handlebar
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system (from the GSX-R)
- Gear position indicator, fuel gauge, clock and air temperature
- Stainless Steel 4->2->1 exhaust system
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET)
- 6 speed gearbox and LED taillight
- Front LED position lights around the headlight
The 6 spoke 17" cast Aluminium wheels take a 120/70 radial tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
The 2016 Yoshimura special edition RRP is £10,700 and gets you a host of extras; Yoshimura R11 exhaust, steering stem nut, hard anodised parts, bar ends and grey/red paint scheme. There are also a number of accessories included such as heel plate trim (£10), wheel trim graphics, paddock stand bobbins (£20), tank pad (£20), matt black levers (£70) and pillion seat cowl.
The 2017 Tour edition is £10,300 which gets you a tall screen, heated grips, 15 litre tank bag and 12 litre tail bag.
Additional 2017 changes include a power bump up to 150bhp, new slipper clutch and blacked out levers/pegs - check the pics.
Other accessories include blue/red/yellow Brembo calipers (£210), carbon fender (£250), carbon pillion seat cover (£150), carbon rear hugger (£150) and heated grips (£160).
- 2015-2016: Black, blue, red and grey/red Yoshimura Special Edition
- 2017: Blue/black, red, white
- 2018: Red/black, blue/black, phantom matt black, white
The GSX-S1000 is essentially the same bike but with no fairing or ABS.
2017: New mirrors and blacked out pegs. RRP is now £10,300.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (29)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from spicy110: