Suzuki GSX-R1000 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (168 kg / 370 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (35 mpg / 8.1 l/100km / 12.4 km/l)
- Range: Average (140 miles / 225 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (988 cc)
- Power: Very High (164 bhp / 122 kW)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,500
For Sale (14)
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 988 cc inline four engine, producing 160 bhp at 10,800 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm Kayaba upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable Kayaba rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Steering damper
- 4->2->1 Titanium exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the 2001-2002 model there's a black frame / swingarm finish, new four piston front calipers on smaller discs, a completely Titanium lightweight exhaust system, LED tail light, a 10 mm lower seat, new dash, new stacked headlight setup, new fuel injection, 4 bhp more power, handling improvements and 2 kg shaved off the weight.
The 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Bridgestone BT012 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black/blue/white, silver, black, grey/black, brown/black, red/black
Popularity & How Many Left