Suzuki GSX-R1000 For Sale
The 2003 Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a dedicated sports bike and is powered by a 988cc inline four engine which puts out 164bhp. It was launched in 2001 with updates in 2005, 2007, 2009, 2012 and 2017.
- Loads of torque, handling, gearbox
- Brakes, on the large side, finish
What Is It?
The 2003 iteration really focused on improved weight, power and handling. Seat height was 10mm lower however the geometry remained the same as the 2001 model. The inline four produces 164bhp at 10,800rpm.
- Black painted frame
- Entirely Titanium exhaust system
- Up front are lighter dual 300mm discs with 2 piston radially mounted calipers
- Rear 220mm disc with single piston caliper
- Fully adjustable 43mm Kayaba upside down fork
- Fully adjustable rear shock
- Re-designed headlights and console
- Steering damper
- LED tail light
- 32 bit EMS
Available colours: Black/blue/white, silver, black, grey/black and brown/black.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (9)
- 1 of 3
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!