Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R For Sale
The 2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a premium sports bike and is powered by a 998cc inline 4 engine which puts out 185bhp.
- Compact dimensions, fantastic engine, really fast
- Budget for better brakes and damper, expensive on fuel and insurance, finish
What Is It?
Released in 2004 to replace the ZX-9R, the ZX-10R features a narrow chassis, low weight and radial brakes. The exhaust is entirely made from Titanium. The 2006 model featured twin under seat exhausts. Dry weight increased from 170kg to 175kg.
- Slipper clutch
- Steering damper
Other changes include:
- Weight increased by 5kg due to catalyser, swingarm and steering damper changes.
- Re-shaped fairing with smaller lights.
- Aluminium frame re-designed to raise the centre of gravity.
- Improved mid-range power yet greener emissions.
- The exhaust pipe heat shields on the 2007 models are black rather than silver.
The 2008 model was completely re-designed, is thinner and featured a more angular front end. The twin under seat exhausts were replaced with a single side exhaust and this model retailed at £8,950. Dry weight is up from 175kg to 179kg and power increases to 185bhp.
Available colours: black, silver, green, blue, yellow, white
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (15)
- 1 of 5
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this awesome video review from Practical Enthusiast.