Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Dry Weight: Average (170 kg / 375 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: Average (150 miles / 241 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (173 bhp / 129 kW)
- Redline: High (13,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,800
For Sale (22)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this awesome video review from Practical Enthusiast.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is a premium sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine, producing 173 bhp at 11,750 rpm and maximum torque at 9,750 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 300 mm wavy discs up front with Tokico four piston calipers
- 220 mm wavy disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork
- Adjustable rear shock
- Steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox
Compared to the ZX-9R there's a narrowed frame, lower weight, improved radial brakes, Titanium exhaust, re-shaped fairing with smaller lights, a slipper clutch, improved mid-range performance and an LCD dash.
The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Dunlop D218 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/50 at the rear.
Colours: Black, silver, green, blue, yellow, white
Model History & Updates
2006: Twin under seat exhausts, new headlight design, new Ohlins steering damper, rear tyre now 190/55 and dry weight up to 175 kg.
2007: Exhaust pipe heat shields now black.
2008: Completely re-designed, thinner, more angular front end, back to a single side exhaust, traction control and RRP £8,950. Dry weight is up to 179 kg and power increases to 185 bhp.
Popularity & How Many Left