Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR For Sale
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR is a premium track focused sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 201 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,700 rpm. Ram air adds another 10 bhp on top.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm Balance Free fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa BFRC rear shock with 115 mm travel
- Ohlins electronic steering damper
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Launch control
- Engine brake control
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Up / down quickshifter
- Titanium down tubes
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The ZX-10RR builds on the £15,800 ZX-10R with Steel braided lines, Marchesini forged wheels, Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres, a pillion seat cover, 400 rpm higher redline, lighter Pankl Titanium conrods and low friction pistons but it's limited to 500 units worldwide.
Much of the competition now sport winglets for increased down force but instead of following the herd Kawasaki have simply tweaked the fairing to achieve a similar effect with a 17% improvement.
The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust and heated grips.
- 2021: Green
RR stands for Race Ready.
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 201 bhp / 150 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,400 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 207 kg / 456 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.971 bhp/kg / 0.724 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Loads of top end power
- Perfect for the track
- Scope to tune
- Looks definitely divide opinion
- Non-adjustable ABS
- On the heavy side
For Sale (4)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: