Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £16,600–£10,750
What Is It?
The Kawasaki ZX-10RR is a premium track focused sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,500 rpm.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm wavy discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm BFF upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa rear shock with 114 mm travel
- Ohlins electronic steering damper
- Slipper clutch, traction control, launch control
- 3 power modes, engine braking modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the standard ZX-10R the track focused RR gets Brembo M50 front calipers, a quickshifter, forged Aluminium Marchesini wheels with better tyres, a single racing seat and modified cylinder heads / crankcases ready for race tuning. The 6-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
The ZX-10RR Performance edition gets you the Akrapovic Titanium / Carbon exhaust and there is a race kit available.
- 2017-2018: Black, green
- 2019: Green
2017: ZX-10RR special edition in Winter Black colour scheme. Only 500 will be sold in Europe with forged Aluminium 7-spoke Marchesini wheels, Pirelli Diablo Corsa SP tyres, Brembo M50 calipers, braided lines and full up / down quickshifter. You also get cornering ABS, launch control, single seat and some engine tinkering to make it more durable for racing.
2018: Fork reservoir canisters change from red to silver and the fork top cap from red to green. ZX-10R SE launched with super fast electronic suspension system.
2019: Limited edition run of 500 with lighter Titanium con rods and re-designed cylinder heads. The Titanium shaves a few hundred grams off the bits that spin really fast so the engine spins up faster and the red line increased to 14,600 rpm. There is also a change to the valve train with finger follower valve actuation and the top of the engine is painted red to highlight it.
Did You Know?
It was originally limited to 1,000 units worldwide.
Review In A Few
- Loads of top end power
- Expensive to run
- Scope to tune
- Physically demanding to race
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 197 bhp / 147 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,000 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 170 miles / 274 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 17.0 litres / 3.7 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds (heavy)
Launch RRP: £16,250
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: