Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (207 kg / 456 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (170 miles / 274 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (201 bhp / 150 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.971 bhp/kg / 0.724 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,400 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £24,800
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR is a premium track focused sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 201 bhp at 14,000 rpm and maximum torque at 11,700 rpm. Ram air adds another 10 bhp on top.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 220 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS system
- Adjustable Showa 43 mm Balance Free fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable Showa BFRC rear shock with 115 mm travel
- Ohlins electronic steering damper
- Ride modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- Launch control
- Engine brake control
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Up / down quickshifter
- Titanium down tubes
- 4->1 exhaust system
- 4.3" TFT dash with connectivity
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The ZX-10RR builds on the £15,800 ZX-10R with Steel braided lines, Marchesini forged wheels, Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres, a pillion seat cover, 400 rpm higher redline, lighter Pankl Titanium conrods and low friction pistons but it's limited to 500 units worldwide.
Much of the competition now sport winglets for increased down force but instead of following the herd Kawasaki have simply tweaked the fairing to achieve a similar effect with a 17% improvement.
The 7-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the Akrapovic exhaust and heated grips.
- 2021: Green
RR stands for Race Ready.