Kawasaki Ninja H2 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (825 mm / 32.5 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (238 kg / 525 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (17.0 litres / 4.5 US gallons)
- Economy: Poor (30 mpg / 9.4 l/100km / 10.6 km/l)
- Range: Average (110 miles / 177 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (197 bhp / 147 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.828 bhp/kg / 0.617 kW/kg)
- Redline: Very High (14,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £22,000
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki Ninja H2 is a legendary dedicated sports bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four engine with a supercharger, producing 197.4 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 10,500 rpm. The ram-air effect adds another 10 bhp.
- Steel Trellis frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Non-switchable ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm KYB AOS-II fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB shock with 135 mm travel
- Adjustable engine braking
- 9-level traction control
- Cruise control
- 4->1 Akrapovic exhaust system (£1,360 option outside the UK)
- Ohlins steering damper
- Full LED lighting
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Power is restricted from about 10,000 rpm even though the redline shows at 14,000 rpm on the dash, whereas the track only H2R builds power all the way and has wings. The 5-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and massive 200/55 at the rear.
Accessories include frame sliders (£174), 20 mm handlebar risers (£185), 80° tyre warmers, 50°/80°/100° evo tyre warmers (£476) and front / rear paddock stands (£74/£137).
Colours: BlackDid You Know?
It's also called the ZX1000 NFF/NGF.
Model History & Updates
2017: H2 and H2R get Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) powered cornering ABS with bank angle display, new Ohlins TTX36 shock, new levers and up+down quickshifter. H2 power up to 202.2 bhp and maximum torque now at 10,000 rpm.
£28,000 Carbon edition launched with H2R matte paint but limited to 120 bikes with a number stamp on the supercharger.
2018: H2 Carbon gets a new mirror / matte dual colour scheme.
2019: Power increased to 228 bhp (239 bhp with ram-air), new Ohlins TTX36 rear shock, minor upgrade to the latest Brembo Stylema brakes, self-healing paint and colour TFT dash from the H2 SX SE.
Popularity & How Many Left