Ducati Panigale V4 SP For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Panigale V4 SP is a premium sports bike and is powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,103 cc 90° V4 Desmosedici Stradale engine with MotoGP style counter-rotating crank, producing 211.2 bhp at 13,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Aluminium frame and swingarm with Magnesium sub frame
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema R four piston calipers
- 245 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1MP Evo cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable 43 mm Ohlins NIX30 fork with 120 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 rear shock with 130 mm travel
- Ohlins electrically adjustable suspension
- Ohlins steering damper
- Ride modes: Street, Sport, Race A, Race B
- Slide control
- Wheelie control
- Engine brake control
- Launch control
- Auto tyre pressure calibration
- 5" colour TFT dash
- LED lighting all round
- 4->2->1->2 exhaust system
- Lean angle aware up / down quickshifter
- Lithium battery
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the Panigale V4 S with 1.4 kg lighter Carbon Fibre wheels, Carbon front mudguard, Brembo Stylema R front calipers, Brembo MCS front brake pump with remote adjuster, a dry clutch, lighter 520 pitch chain, adjustable Rizoma billet pegs, a brushed Aluminium tank, GPS / data logger and a cool black paint job plus it weighs 1 kg less.
The 5-spoked 17" wheels take a Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP 120/70 tyre at the front and a huge 200/60 at the rear.
Accessories include the multimedia system, heated grips and plenty of Carbon bits.
Colours: Black/redDid You Know?
SP stands for Sport Production.
Capacity: 1,103 cc (high)
Power: 211 bhp / 157 kW (very high)
Red Line: 14,500 rpm (very high)
Top Speed: 200 mph / 322 km/h (very high)
Economy: 35 mpg / 8.1 L/100km (poor)
Range: 120 miles / 193 km (average)
Fuel Capacity: 16.0 litres / 3.5 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 194 kg / 428 pounds (average)
Dry Weight: 173 kg / 381 pounds
Power to Weight: 1.088 bhp/kg / 0.811 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Fantastic electronic suspension
- Sheer acceleration
- Torque and power
- Destroys tyres too quickly
- Expensive new
Check out this launch video from Ducati.
For Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike: