Kawasaki H2 SX SE Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (267 kg / 589 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (197 bhp / 147 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.738 bhp/kg / 0.550 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £23,950
Sell Your Bike
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki H2 SX is a top of the line sports touring bike powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 8,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Stylema four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable KYB rear shock with 139 mm travel
- Showa Skyhook electronic semi-active suspension
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control
- Engine braking control
- Cruise control
- Launch control
- Power modes: 100%, 75%, 50%
- LED lighting all round
- Cornering lights
- 6.5" TFT dash with connectivity
- Adjustable levers
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2018-2021 model there's heated grips as standard, a larger all TFT dash, a new rear shock, new LED headlight, vehicle hold assist, keyless start, emergency braking flashing of the brake light, USB port under the seat, self-healing paint and peak torque arrives 1,000 rpm lower down the range however the exhaust has grown into a monster and it's 7 kg heavier.
It's also keeping up with the competition with 3-level radar powered adaptive cruise control, collision warning, rear blind spot detection with alerts displayed in the mirrors and the latest Brembo Stylema front calipers.
The 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the GIVI 28 litre clean-mount pannier system, 15 mm lower seat and comfort seat.
Colours: Green/blackDid You Know?
The rear radar module sits inside the licence plate hanger.
Up And Down The Range
The £3,000 cheaper H2 SX lacks the fancy electronic suspension, quickshifter, machined wheels, braided hoses, fancy paint and Brembo Stylema front calipers.