Kawasaki H2 SX SE+ Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (262 kg / 578 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (197 bhp / 147 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.752 bhp/kg / 0.561 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £21,600
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.
What Is It?
The Kawasaki H2 SX SE+ is a top of the line sports touring bike powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Bosch cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 139 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control
- Cruise control
- Ride Modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The SE+ takes the £18,700 2018 H2 SX SE to another level with the super fast electronic semi-active suspension from the ZX-10R SE sports bike, a more subtle paint scheme with new self-healing paint and upgraded Brembo Stylema calipers but it weighs 2 kg more.
You still get the LED cornering lights, machined wheels from the H2, launch control, quickshifter, colour TFT dash, centre stand, heated grips and 12V socket that marked out the SE from the base spec H2 SX.
The 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Kawasaki also offer the £22,400 Tourer version with the 28 litre panniers, the £22,400 Performance version with the Akrapovic exhaust or the £23,200 Performance Tourer with both.
Accessories include a 15 mm lower seat, comfort seat and tall screen.
- 2019: Grey/green
- 2020: Green
Popularity & How Many Left