Kawasaki H2 SX SE+ For Sale
The Kawasaki H2 SX SE+ is a top of the line sports touring bike powered by a 197bhp supercharged 998cc inline four engine. It builds on the popular SX SE with electric suspension and upgraded brakes.
Pros / Cons
- Suspension, brakes, the supercharger sounds great, amazing dash
- On the heavy side, expensive
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 998cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3bhp at 11,000rpm and maximum torque at 9,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston calipers
- 250mm disc at the rear with 2 piston caliper
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43mm Showa upside down fork with 120mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 139mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control, cruise control
- Ride Modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The SE+ takes the £18,700 2018 H2 SX SE to another level with the super fast electronic semi-active suspension from the ZX-10R SE sports bike, a more subtle paint scheme with new self-healing paint and upgraded Brembo Stylema calipers but it weighs 2kg more.
You still get the LED cornering lights, machined wheels from the H2, launch control, quickshifter, colour TFT dash, centre stand, heated grips and 12V socket that marked out the SE from the base spec H2 SX. The 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Kawasaki also offer the £22,400 Tourer version with the 28 litre panniers, the £22,400 Performance version with the Akrapovic exhaust or the £23,200 Performance Tourer with both. Accessories include a 15mm lower seat, comfort seat and tall screen.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
- Related Model
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.