Kawasaki H2 SX SE+ For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £20,350–£16,300
What Is It?
The Kawasaki H2 SX SE+ is a top of the line sports touring bike powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Bosch Cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm Showa upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Adjustable rear shock with 139 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control, cruise control
- Ride Modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Custom
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The SE+ takes the £18,700 2018 H2 SX SE to another level with the super fast electronic semi-active suspension from the ZX-10R SE sports bike, a more subtle paint scheme with new self-healing paint and upgraded Brembo Stylema calipers but it weighs 2 kg more.
You still get the LED cornering lights, machined wheels from the H2, launch control, quickshifter, colour TFT dash, centre stand, heated grips and 12V socket that marked out the SE from the base spec H2 SX. The 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Kawasaki also offer the £22,400 Tourer version with the 28 litre panniers, the £22,400 Performance version with the Akrapovic exhaust or the £23,200 Performance Tourer with both. Accessories include a 15mm lower seat, comfort seat and tall screen.
- 2019: Grey/green
- 2020: Green
Review In A Few
- Suspension, brakes, the supercharger sounds great, amazing dash
- On the heavy side, expensive
Capacity: 998 cc (high)
Power: 197 bhp / 147 kW (very high)
Red Line: 12,000 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 190 miles / 306 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 19.0 litres / 4.2 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 262 kg / 578 pounds (very heavy)
Launch RRP: £21,600
Check out this video review from Lamb Chop Rides.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: