Kawasaki H2 SX SE Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (260 kg / 573 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (19.0 litres / 5.0 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (190 miles / 306 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: High (998 cc)
- Power: Very High (197 bhp / 147 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.758 bhp/kg / 0.565 kW/kg)
- Redline: High (12,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £18,100
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Kawasaki H2 SX SE is a top of the line sports touring bike powered by a liquid cooled 998 cc inline four cylinder engine, producing 197.3 bhp at 11,000 rpm and maximum torque at 9,500 rpm. Like the groundbreaking H2 the engine is supercharged, adding around 10 bhp with ram air.
- Steel tubular frame and single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with four piston calipers
- 250 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS
- Adjustable 43 mm upside down fork with 120 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable KYB shock with 139 mm travel
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 3-level traction control
- Cruise control
- Power modes: 100%, 75%, 50%
- LED lighting all round
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Kawasaki based the £15,100 standard H2 SX on the all out sports H2 but emphasised touring comfort with a less aggressive riding position (somewhere between the relaxed Z1000SX and sporty ZZR1400), taller screen, 2 litres more fuel capacity, increased torque lower down and much higher 195kg maximum load from a new frame although it's 18 kg heavier.
The 17" wheels take a Bridgestone S21 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
The higher spec H2 SX SE is available in the usual Kawasaki green, has LED cornering lights built into the sides of the fairing, a taller screen, Steel braided brake lines, the shinier machined wheels from the H2, launch control, quickshifter, colour TFT dash, centre stand, heated grips, 12V socket and leather / suede seat but it's 4 kg heavier.
Accessories include a 15 mm lower seat, comfort seat and GIVI 28 litre clean-mount pannier system like the Z1000SX.
- 2019: Green/black
- 2020: Grey/green
Up And Down The Range
2019: H2 SX SE+ added to the line up with super fast electronic suspension and Brembo Stylema brakes.
Popularity & How Many Left