KTM 1290 Super Duke GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (228 kg / 503 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (23.0 litres / 6.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,301 cc)
- Power: Very High (170 bhp / 127 kW)
- Power to Weight: High (0.746 bhp/kg / 0.556 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £16,000
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
What Is It?
The KTM 1290 Super Duke GT is a premium sports tourer based on the naked Super Duke R. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,301 cc V-Twin engine, producing 170.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm, with almost 80% of the torque available from just 3,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 156 mm travel
- Semi-active suspension modes: Comfort, Street, Sport
- WP steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- Cruise control
- Lean angle sensitive traction control with off mode
- 4 ride modes: Rain (100 bhp), Street, Sport and Supermoto
- Self-cancelling LED indicators and LED cornering lights
- Hand adjustable screen
- Adjustable levers
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2013-2016 1290 Super Duke R on which it's based, you get the LED cornering lights integrated into the fuel tank, integrated pannier mounts, revised fuelling, heated grips, quickshifter, 5 litre larger tank and screen.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels takes a Pirelli Angel GT 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust (1.5 kg lighter), wavy discs, 3-level heated comfort seat, smoked screen, hill hold control, 30+30 litre panniers, 48 litre top box and Carbon mudguards.
- 2016-2018: Black/orange (black wheels), orange/grey (orange wheels)
- 2019: White/orange, grey/orange
Model History & Updates
2019: Updated LED headlight, slightly pointier front fairings, GT logo on seat, new screen design, +5 bhp from revised engine, additional Track mode, 6.5" colour TFT dash from the R, updated WP semi-active suspension.
Popularity & How Many Left