BMW R1200RS For Sale
What Is It?
The BMW R1200RS is a premium sports touring style bike and is powered by an air / liquid cooled 1,170 cc Boxer engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 7,750 rpm and maximum torque at 6,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 276 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- BMW ABS system with off mode
- 45 mm upside down fork with 140mm travel
- Adjustable Paralever rear suspension with 140 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain
- Traction control (ASC)
- 2->1 exhaust system
- Part TFT dash with three display modes
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
For touring comfort the screen can be easily adjusted to a high or low setting and there's a variety of optional seats to choose from. The 10-spoke 17" wheels take a 120/70 tyre at the front and 180/55 at the rear.
- Comfort (£420): Heated grips, tyre pressure monitor, Chrome-plated exhaust.
- Dynamic (£720): Ride Modes Pro, white LED indicators, LED running light.
- Touring/Premium (£1,260): Dynamic ESA, sat nav prep, Computer Pro, centre stand, cruise control, luggage rack.
Accessories include Ride Modes Pro (Dynamic, Custom), lean angle aware TC, central LED daytime running light (£265), electronic suspension (ESA, £755), quickshifter (£385), keyless start (£250), 840 mm sports seat, 760 mm low seat, heated grips (£240), cruise control (£395), centre stand (£130), luggage grid (£165), panniers, top box and Akrapovic sport silencer.
- 2015-2017: Blue/grey, grey
- 2018: Black, bronze, grey (red frame)
Did You Know?
When ESA is fitted the fork is gold and the rear shock white.
2017: A few small changes to meet Euro 4 requirements, sidelights and judder damper on transmission output shaft. Cornering ABS Pro and dynamic brake light now options.
Launch RRP: £11,065
Capacity: 1,170 cc (very high)
Power: 123 bhp / 92 kW (high)
Red Line: 9,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 145 mph / 233 km/h (high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 18.0 litres / 4.0 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 820 mm / 32.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 236 kg / 520 pounds (heavy)
Power to Weight: 0.521 bhp/kg / 0.389 kW/kg
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left