KTM 1290 Super Duke GT For Sale
The 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT is a sports tourer style bike based on the naked Super Duke R and is powered by a 1,301cc V-Twin engine which puts out 170bhp.
What Is It?
- Loads of equipment, suspension, power, handling, well balanced
- Seat comfort, flimsy panniers, no TFT dash
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,301cc V-Twin engine, producing 170.3bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 6,750rpm, with almost 80% of the torque is available from just 3,250rpm.
- Tubular Steel frame (9.8kg) with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M50 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable semi-active 48mm WP upside down fork with 125mm travel
- Adjustable semi-active WP shock with 156mm travel
- Suspension modes: Comfort, Street, Sport
- WP steering damper
- Slipper clutch, cruise control
- Lean angle sensitive traction control with off mode
- 4 ride modes: Rain (100bhp), Street, Sport and Supermoto
- Self-cancelling LED indicators and LED cornering lights
- Hand adjustable screen, adjustable levers
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2013-2016 1290 Super Duke R on which it's heavily based, you get the LED cornering lights integrated into the fuel tank, integrated pannier mounts, revised fuelling, heated grips, quickshifter, 5 litre larger tank and screen. The 10-spoke 17" wheels takes a Pirelli Angel GT 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust (1.5kg lighter), wavy discs, 3-level heated comfort seat, smoked screen, hill hold control, 30 litre panniers, 48 litre top box and Carbon mudguards.
- 2016-2018: Black/orange (black wheels), orange/grey (orange wheels)
- 2019: White/orange, grey/orange
2019: Updated LED headlight, slightly pointier front fairings, GT logo on seat, new screen design, +5bhp from revised engine, additional Track mode, 6.5" colour TFT dash from the R, updated WP semi-active suspension.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (29)
- 1 of 10
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
- Related Model
Check out this review from TheMissendenFlyer: