KTM 1290 Super Duke GT For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM 1290 Super Duke GT is a premium sports tourer based on the naked Super Duke R. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,301 cc V-Twin engine, producing 170.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm, with almost 80% of the torque is available from just 3,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 156 mm travel
- Semi-active suspension modes: Comfort, Street, Sport
- WP steering damper, slipper clutch, cruise control
- Lean angle sensitive traction control with off mode
- 4 ride modes: Rain (100 bhp), Street, Sport and Supermoto
- Self-cancelling LED indicators and LED cornering lights
- Hand adjustable screen, adjustable levers, TPMS
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2013-2016 1290 Super Duke R on which it's based, you get the LED cornering lights integrated into the fuel tank, integrated pannier mounts, revised fuelling, heated grips, quickshifter, 5 litre larger tank and screen. The 10-spoke 17" wheels takes a Pirelli Angel GT 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust (1.5 kg lighter), wavy discs, 3-level heated comfort seat, smoked screen, hill hold control, 30 litre panniers, 48 litre top box and Carbon mudguards.
- 2016-2018: Black/orange (black wheels), orange/grey (orange wheels)
- 2019: White/orange, grey/orange
2019: Updated LED headlight, slightly pointier front fairings, GT logo on seat, new screen design, +5 bhp from revised engine, additional Track mode, 6.5" colour TFT dash from the R, updated WP semi-active suspension.
Review In A Few
- Loads of equipment, suspension, power, handling, well balanced
- Seat comfort, flimsy panniers, no TFT dash
Capacity: 1,301 cc (very high)
Power: 170 bhp / 127 kW (very high)
Red Line: 9,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.746 bhp/kg / 0.556 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £16,000
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||111||15||126||180 / month|
|2017||422||61||483||250 / month|
|2018||111||-||111||230 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||270 / month|