KTM 1290 Super Duke GT For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM 1290 Super Duke GT is a premium sports tourer based on the naked Super Duke R. It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,301 cc V-Twin engine, producing 170.3 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,750 rpm, with almost 80% of the torque is available from just 3,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo single piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME cornering ABS system with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable WP shock with 156 mm travel
- Semi-active suspension modes: Comfort, Street, Sport
- WP steering damper
- Slipper clutch
- Cruise control
- Lean angle sensitive traction control with off mode
- 4 ride modes: Rain (100 bhp), Street, Sport and Supermoto
- Self-cancelling LED indicators and LED cornering lights
- Hand adjustable screen
- Adjustable levers
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2013-2016 1290 Super Duke R on which it's based, you get the LED cornering lights integrated into the fuel tank, integrated pannier mounts, revised fuelling, heated grips, quickshifter, 5 litre larger tank and screen.
The 10-spoke 17" wheels takes a Pirelli Angel GT 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust (1.5 kg lighter), wavy discs, 3-level heated comfort seat, smoked screen, hill hold control, 30 litre panniers, 48 litre top box and Carbon mudguards.
- 2016-2018: Black/orange (black wheels), orange/grey (orange wheels)
- 2019: White/orange, grey/orange
2019: Updated LED headlight, slightly pointier front fairings, GT logo on seat, new screen design, +5 bhp from revised engine, additional Track mode, 6.5" colour TFT dash from the R, updated WP semi-active suspension.
Review In A Few
- Loads of equipment
- Well balanced
- Flimsy panniers
- Seat comfort
- No TFT dash
Capacity: 1,301 cc (very high)
Power: 170 bhp / 127 kW (very high)
Red Line: 9,800 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 185 mph / 298 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 228 kg / 503 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 205 kg / 452 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.746 bhp/kg / 0.556 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £16,000
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left