KTM 1290 Super Duke GT Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (835 mm / 32.9 inches)
- Weight: Heavy (228 kg / 503 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (23.0 litres / 6.1 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (200 miles / 322 km)
- Top Speed: Very High (185 mph / 298 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,301 cc)
- Power: Very High (173 bhp / 129 kW)
- Power to Weight: Very High (0.759 bhp/kg / 0.566 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (9,800 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £17,950
For Sale (12)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The KTM 1290 Super Duke GT is a premium sports tourer based on the naked Super Duke R. It's powered by a Euro 5 compliant liquid cooled 1,301 cc V-Twin engine, producing 172.6 bhp at 9,750 rpm and maximum torque at 7,000 rpm, with almost 80% of the torque available from just 3,250 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M50 four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME cornering ABS system with rear off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 125 mm travel
- Adjustable rear WP piggyback shock with 156 mm travel
- WP semi-active suspension
- Suspension modes: Comfort, Street, Sport
- WP steering damper
- Slip and assist clutch
- Cruise control
- Lean angle sensitive traction control with off mode
- Ride modes: Rain (100 bhp), Street, Sport, Supermoto
- 7" colour TFT dash with multi display modes
- LED lighting all round plus cornering lights
- Self-cancelling indicators
- Hand adjustable screen
- Adjustable levers
- Heated grips
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2021 model there's new 1 kg lighter wheels from the Super Duke R, improved tyres, a new larger 7" TFT dash from the Super Adventure S, a new screen which is adjustable over 9 positions and improved Turn By Turn + sat nav interaction.
The optional Performance Mode allows custom levels of traction control, throttle response and the option to turn off anti-wheelie or dial in launch control.
The 5-spoke 17" wheels takes a Continental ContiSportAttack4 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the 30+30 litre integrated panniers, 48 litre top box, Performance Mode, Motor Slip Regulator (MSR), hill hold control, up / down quickshifter, wavy discs, Akrapovic Titanium exhaust (1.5 kg lighter), 3-level heated comfort rider / pillion seats, smoked screen, bar end mirrors, premium levers, lever guards, backrest and Carbon mudguards.
Colours: Orange/blueDid You Know?
Service intervals are every 9,320 miles (15,000 km).