Triumph Tiger 1200 XRX For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRX is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 140bhp. It was originally launched in 2016 and has an off-road equivalent in the Tiger 1200 XCX.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 139.5bhp at 9,350rpm and maximum torque at 7,600rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-road
- Traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835/855mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, plastic sump guard, two 12V sockets, 1 USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XRX power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400rpm higher up, the wheel spokes have a new design, sport and off-road are new riding modes, the screen is now electrically adjustable, there's a modern 5" colour TFT dash and it's 2kg lighter. The 10-spoke cast 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over and above the £12,200 XR you get the cool 5" colour TFT dash, backlit controls, handguards, LED lighting all round with running light, keyless start, sport riding mode, semi-active suspension and cornering ABS/traction control. As before there is also a handy lowered version available for the same price with a seat height of 815/835mm.
At the top of the range the £16,150 XRT gets you everything on the XRX plus a quickshifter, cornering lights, Titanium Arrow exhaust, custom ride mode, hill hold control, heated grips, heated seat, LED fog lights and three additional TFT display configurations, plus it's 1kg lighter.
For more off-road focused duties Triumph offers the £14,950 XCX which is essentially the same but with spoked wheels, off-road pro riding mode, Aluminium sump guard, radiator guard and engine bars.
Accessories include the tall touring screen, heated seats, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
Colours: Black, white (+£125), blue (+£125)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (5)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this promo from Triumph: