Triumph Tiger 1200 XR For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XR is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 140bhp. It was originally launched in 2016.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 139.5bhp at 9,350rpm and maximum torque at 7,600rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- 3 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off-road
- Traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835/855mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, plastic sump guard, one 12V socket, one USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XR power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400rpm higher up, the wheel spokes have a new design, off-road is a new riding mode, cruise control is now standard, the screen is now electrically adjustable, you now get an additional USB socket and even better it's 2kg lighter. The 10-spoke cast 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include heated grips, heated seats, touring screen, hand guards, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
Colours: Black, white (+£125)
The £14,150 XRX gets you the cool 5" colour TFT dash, backlit controls, handguards, LED lighting all round with running light, keyless start, sport riding mode, semi-active suspension, two 12V sockets and cornering ABS/traction control.
The £16,150 XRT gets you everything on the XRX plus a quickshifter, cornering lights, Titanium Arrow exhaust, custom ride mode, hill hold control, heated grips, heated seat, LED fog lights and three additional TFT display configurations.
Triumph used to offer the XC as the basic off-road equivalent but for 2018 they are only offering the top two levels of spec in the £14,950 XCX and £16,950 XCA. Both have the wire spoked wheels, off-road pro riding mode, Aluminium sump guard and equivalent upgrades from the higher XRX / XRT road focused models.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Parts & Accessories
Check out this promo from Triumph: