Triumph Tiger 1200 XR For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 1200 XR is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 139.5 bhp at 9,350 rpm and maximum torque at 7,600 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-road
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835 mm / 855 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Plastic sump guard
- 12V socket
- USB socket
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XR power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400 rpm higher up, the wheel spokes have a new design, off-road is a new riding mode, cruise control is now standard, the screen is now electrically adjustable, you get an additional USB socket and it's 2 kg lighter.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include heated grips, heated seats, touring screen, hand guards, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
- 2018-2019: Black, white (+£125)
Up And Down The Range
The mid-range £14,150 XRX gets you the cool 5" colour TFT dash, backlit controls, handguards, LED lighting all round with running light, keyless start, sport riding mode, semi-active suspension, two 12V sockets and cornering ABS / traction control.
The range topping £16,150 XRT gets you everything on the XRX plus a quickshifter, cornering lights, Titanium Arrow exhaust, custom ride mode, hill hold control, heated grips, heated seat, LED fog lights and three additional TFT display configurations.
Triumph used to offer the XC as the basic off-road equivalent but for 2018 they are only offering the top two levels of spec in the £14,950 XCX and £16,950 XCA. Both have the wire spoked wheels, off-road pro riding mode, Aluminium sump guard and equivalent upgrades from the higher XRX / XRT road focused models.
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 140 bhp / 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 242 kg / 534 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Popularity & How Many Left