Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 140bhp. It was originally launched in 2016 and has a road equivalent in the Tiger 1200 XRT.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc triple engine, producing 139.5bhp at 9,350rpm and maximum torque at 7,600rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- Traction control, cruise control
- Self-cancelling indicators
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 835 / 855mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, Aluminium sump guard, two 12V sockets, 1 USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XCA power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400rpm higher up, there's a modern 5" full colour TFT dash, backlit controls, keyless start, the spokes have been blacked out, the Arrow exhaust is now standard, there's a new cornering light system and 10kg has been shaved off the weight. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over the £14,950 XCX you get the new quickshifter, hill hold control, LED fog lights, a custom riding mode, the screen is a taller touring spec, heated seats and heated grips but amazingly it's the same weight. Accessories are somewhat limited but include panniers and the top box.
- 2018: White, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
- 2019: Black, white, green
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £16,150 XRT which is essentially the same but with cast wheels, plastic sump guard and no dedicated off-road pro mode, radiator guard or engine bars.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (4)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||154||0||154||10 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.