Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 140bhp. It was originally launched in 2016 and has a road equivalent in the Tiger 1200 XRT.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 139.5bhp at 9,350rpm and maximum torque at 7,600rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- 6 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- Traction control, cruise control
- Self-cancelling indicators
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 835/855mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, Aluminium sump guard, two 12V sockets, 1 USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2017-2017 XCA power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400rpm higher up, there's a modern 5" full colour TFT dash, backlit controls, keyless start, the spokes have been blacked out, the Arrow exhaust is now standard, there's a new cornering light system and 10kg has been shaved off the weight. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over the £14,950 XCX you get the new quickshifter, hill hold control, LED fog lights, a custom riding mode, the screen is a taller touring spec, heated seats and heated grips but amazingly it's the same weight. Accessories are somewhat limited but include panniers and the top box.
Colours: White, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £16,150 XRT which is essentially the same but with cast wheels, plastic sump guard and no dedicated off-road pro mode, radiator guard or engine bars.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from 44Teeth:
and this longer term review from TheMissendenFlyer: