Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £16,600–£11,100
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 139.5 bhp at 9,350 rpm and maximum torque at 7,600 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- Traction control, cruise control
- Self-cancelling indicators
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 835 / 855 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, Aluminium sump guard, two 12V sockets, 1 USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XCA power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400 rpm higher up, there's a modern 5" full colour TFT dash, backlit controls, keyless start, the spokes have been blacked out, the Arrow exhaust is now standard, there's a new cornering light system and 10 kg has been shaved off the weight. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over the £14,950 XCX you get the new quickshifter, hill hold control, LED fog lights, a custom riding mode, the screen is a taller touring spec, heated seats and heated grips but amazingly it's the same weight. Accessories are somewhat limited but include panniers and the top box.
- 2018: White, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
- 2019: Black, white, green
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £16,150 XRT which is essentially the same but with cast wheels, plastic sump guard and no dedicated off-road pro mode, radiator guard or engine bars.
Did You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 140 bhp / 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 248 kg / 547 pounds
Launch RRP: £16,950
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||154||-||154||21 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||110 / month|