Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 1200 XCA is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 139.5 bhp at 9,350 rpm and maximum torque at 7,600 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro, Custom
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Self-cancelling indicators
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 835 / 855 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Aluminium sump guard
- Two 12V sockets
- USB socket
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XCA power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400 rpm higher up, there's a modern 5" full colour TFT dash, backlit controls, keyless start, the spokes have been blacked out, the Arrow exhaust is now standard, there's a new cornering light system and 10 kg has been shaved off the weight.
The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over the £14,950 XCX you get the new quickshifter, hill hold control, LED fog lights, a custom riding mode, the screen is a taller touring spec, heated seats and heated grips but amazingly it's the same weight.
Accessories are somewhat limited but include panniers and the top box.
- 2018: White, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
- 2019: Black, white, green
Did You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Up And Down The Range
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £16,150 XRT which is essentially the same but with cast wheels, plastic sump guard and no dedicated off-road pro mode, radiator guard or engine bars.
Launch RRP: £16,950
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 140 bhp / 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 248 kg / 547 pounds
Check out this video review from 44Teeth.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left