Triumph Tiger 1200 XCX For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 1200 XCX is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 139.5 bhp at 9,350 rpm and maximum torque at 7,600 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835 mm / 855 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Aluminium sump guard
- Two 12V sockets
- USB socket
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XCX power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400 rpm higher up, sport is a new riding mode, the screen is now electrically adjustable, there's a 5" full colour TFT dash, backlit controls, keyless start, the spokes have been blacked out and 5kg has been shaved off the weight.
The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include heated grips, heated seats, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, taller touring screen, panniers and top box.
- 2018-2019: Black, white (+£125), green (+£125)
XC stands for Cross Country.
Up And Down The Range
The heated grips and seat are now part of the top level XCA model and Triumph have dropped the special low version of the XCX, presumably due to low sales. They also offer a road focused £14,150 version called the XRX which has cast wheels, a plastic sump guard, no radiator guard or engine bars and is 4 kg lighter.
At the very top of the range the £16,950 XCA gets you a quickshifter, taller touring screen, hill hold control, LED fog lights, LED cornering lights, custom riding mode, heated seats, heated grips, billet footrests and three additional dash configurations. It's 10 kg lighter than the previous model but has smaller engine bars, no pannier rails and the light weight Arrow exhaust is now standard.
2020: £15,500 Desert special edition with special brown colour scheme, Arrow silencer and quickshifter.
Launch RRP: £14,950
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 140 bhp / 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 248 kg / 547 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left