Triumph Tiger 1200 XCX For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XCX is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 140bhp. It was originally launched in 2016 and has a road equivalent in the Tiger 1200 XRX.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 139.5bhp at 9,350rpm and maximum torque at 7,600rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro
- Traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835/855mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, Aluminium sump guard, two 12V sockets, 1 USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XCX power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400rpm higher up, sport is a new riding mode, the screen is now electrically adjustable, there's a 5" full colour TFT dash, backlit controls, keyless start, the spokes have been blacked out and 5kg has been shaved off the weight. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
The heated grips and seat are now part of the top level XCA model and Triumph have dropped the special low version of the XCX, presumably due to low sales. They also offer a road focused £14,150 version called the XRX which has cast wheels, a plastic sump guard, no radiator guard or engine bars and is 4kg lighter.
Accessories include heated grips, heated seats, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, taller touring screen, panniers and top box.
Colours: Black, white (+£125), green (+£125)
At the very top of the range the £16,950 XCA gets you a quickshifter, taller touring screen, hill hold control, LED fog lights, LED cornering lights, custom riding mode, heated seats, heated grips, billet footrests and three additional dash configurations. It's 10kg lighter than the previous model but has smaller engine bars, no pannier rails and the light weight Arrow exhaust is now standard.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!