Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro is a premium off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,198.4 cc V-Twin Variable Valve Timing engine, producing 157.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M4 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48 mm upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs rear shock with 200 mm travel
- Slipper clutch, adjustable mirrors
- 4 riding modes, 8 level traction control
- Cruise control, 8 level wheelie control (via the new IMU)
- 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Two 12V sockets front and back, 5" TFT dash
- LED lighting all round with cornering headlight
- Keyless start, adjustable screen (60 mm), backlit controls
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Enduro is essentially the 1200 S but with an off-road twist. You get spoked wheels with a larger 19" at the front, 30 mm more suspension travel, double sided-swingarm, slightly de-tuned engine, taller 870 mm seat, belly pan, longer beak, 50 mm higher bars, centre stand, vehicle hold control for easy hill starts, higher exhaust, 31 mm more ground clearance, 65 mm longer wheelbase, shorter first gear, Aluminium side panels and a much larger 30 litre tank however it's 19 kg heavier.
You have Urban, Touring, Sport and Enduro modes to choose from. Sport firms up the suspension, provides aggressive power delivery and minimises traction control / wheelie control while Touring offers smoother power delivery and mid-level traction / wheelie control.
Urban mode limits power to 100 bhp with smooth delivery and sets the suspension to handle potholes in town, with traction / wheelie control set to a high level. Enduro mode has the same limited 100 bhp, longest travel on the suspension, minimal traction / wheelie control and ABS set to off at the rear.
Storage is pretty good even without the optional luggage, with a small glovebox in the right fairing and a few litres under the pillion seat. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
- Urban Pack (£628): Top box, USB hub, tank bag
- Touring Pack (£954): Panniers, bar bag, heated grips
- Sport Pack (£1,022): Termignoni exhaust, billet reservoir caps
- Enduro Pack (£1,022): LED fog lights, engine bars, radiator guard, rear brake guard, chain guide
Options include the 850 mm low seat, 890 mm high seat, panniers, top box, heated grips, tyre pressure monitor, side bars, under seat USB socket, low screen and various Carbon / billet bits.
- 2016-2018: Red, white, grey
If you have more cash to splash there's also the new 2017 Enduro Pro. For £19,000 you gets the engine bars, LED fog lights, small screen, off-road tyres, brown / black colour scheme, black subframe / clutch cover and Termignoni exhaust however it's 7 kg heavier.
Capacity: 1,198 cc (very high)
Power: 158 bhp / 118 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 30.0 litres / 6.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 254 kg / 560 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 225 kg / 496 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.622 bhp/kg / 0.464 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £17,300
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||126||9||135||100 / month|
|2017||77||12||89||110 / month|
|2018||33||-||33||65 / month|