Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro For Sale
The 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro is a premium off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a 1,198cc V-Twin engine which puts out 158bhp. It's based on the 1200 S with a few tweaks to make it more rugged and was replaced by the 1200 Enduro Pro in 2018.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1198.4cc V-Twin variable valve timing engine, producing 157.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M4 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48mm upside down fork with 200mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs rear shock with 200mm travel
- Slipper clutch, adjustable mirrors
- 4 riding modes, 8 level traction control
- Cruise control, 8 level wheelie control (via the new IMU)
- Steel 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Two 12V sockets front and back, 5" TFT dash
- LED lighting all round with cornering headlight
- Keyless start, adjustable screen (60mm), backlit controls
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The Enduro is essentially the 1200 S but with an off-road twist. You get spoked wheels with a larger 19" at the front, 30mm more suspension travel, double sided-swingarm, slightly de-tuned engine, taller 870mm seat, belly pan, longer beak, 50mm higher bars, standard centre stand, vehicle hold control for easy hill starts, higher exhaust, 31mm more ground clearance, 65mm longer wheelbase, shorter first gear, Aluminium side panels and a much larger 30 litre tank however it's 19kg heavier.
If you have more cash to splash there's also the new 2017 Enduro Pro. For £19,000 you gets the engine bars, LED fog lights, small screen, off-road tyres, brown/black colour scheme, black subframe/clutch cover and Termignoni exhaust however it's 7kg heavier.
You have Urban, Touring, Sport and Enduro modes to choose from. Sport firms up the suspension, provides aggressive power delivery and minimises traction control/wheelie control while Touring offers smoother power delivery and mid-level traction/wheelie control.
Urban mode limits power to 100bhp with smooth delivery and sets the suspension to handle potholes in town, with traction/wheelie control set to a high level. Enduro mode has the same limited 100bhp, longest travel on the suspension, minimal traction/wheelie control and ABS set to off at the rear.
Storage is pretty good even without the optional luggage, with a small glovebox in the right fairing and a few litres under the pillion seat. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyre at the rear 17" a 170/60 at the rear.
Options include 850mm low seat, 890mm high seat, panniers, top box, heated grips, tyre pressure monitor, side bars, under seat USB socket, low screen and various carbon/billet bits.
- Urban Pack (£628): Top box, USB hub and tank bag
- Touring Pack (£954): Panniers, bar bag, heated grips
- Sport Pack (£1,022): Termignoni exhaust, billet reservoir caps
- Enduro Pack (£1,022): LED fog lights, engine bars, radiator guard, rear brake guard, chain guide
- 2016-2018: Red, white, grey
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (6)
- 1 of 2
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!