Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro is a premium off-road adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,262 cc V-Twin engine with variable valve timing (DVT), producing 156.1 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm Sachs upside down fork with 185 mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 185 mm travel
- Electronic suspension
- Traction control, cruise control, wheelie control
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Up / down quickshifter, slipper clutch
- LED lighting all round, 60 mm hand adjustable screen
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016 Enduro you get the new engine from the road focused 1260 S, which puts out roughly the same power but delivers more torque lower down, a new up / down quickshifter, 10 mm lower seating position, re-designed lighter Aluminium sump guard and an up to date 5" colour TFT dash.
Equipment is generous with two 12V sockets, USB socket under the seat, hill hold control, cornering lights, backlit switches and auto cancelling indicators. The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
- Urban Pack: Top case, tank bag and USB hub.
- Touring Pack: Heated grips, panniers, handlebar bag.
- Sport Pack: Performance exhaust and a few billet parts.
- Enduro Pack: LED fog lights, crash bars, radiator guard and disc guard.
Options include the Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, 880 mm high seat, 840 mm low seat, heated grips, Touratech Aluminium luggage, Termignoni exhaust, LED fog lights, TPMS, engine crash bars, radiator guard, rear brake disc guard and lots of billet bits.
Colours: Cream, red
Did You Know?
85% of the torque is available below 3,500rpm.
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 156 bhp / 116 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 300 miles / 483 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 30.0 litres / 6.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 254 kg / 560 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 225 kg / 496 pounds
Power to Weight Ratio: 0.614 bhp/kg / 0.458 kW/kg
Launch RRP: £17,755
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: