Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Get a quote with The Bike Insurer
Get a quote with Compare the Market
Buying New: £17,755
Power: 156 bhp
Engine: 1,262 cc, 10,500 rpm red line, 160 mph top speed
Economy: 45 mpg
Range: 300 miles from the 30.0 litre tank
Seat Height: 860 mm
Weight: 254 kg (wet), 225 kg (dry)
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262cc V-Twin engine with variable valve timing (DVT), producing 156.1bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS system with 3 levels and off mode
- Adjustable 48mm Sachs upside down fork with 185mm travel
- Adjustable Sachs rear shock with 185mm travel
- Electronic suspension
- Traction control, cruise control, wheelie control
- Ride modes: Urban, Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Up / down quickshifter, slipper clutch
- LED lighting all round, 60mm hand adjustable screen
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016 Enduro you get the new engine from the road focused 1260 S, which puts out roughly the same power but delivers more torque lower down, a new up / down quickshifter, 10mm lower seating position, re-designed lighter Aluminium sump guard and an up to date 5" colour TFT dash.
Equipment is generous with two 12V sockets, USB socket under the seat, hill hold control, cornering lights, backlit switches and auto cancelling indicators. The 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
- Urban Pack: Top case, tank bag and USB hub.
- Touring Pack: Heated grips, panniers, handlebar bag.
- Sport Pack: Performance exhaust and a few billet parts.
- Enduro Pack: LED fog lights, crash bars, radiator guard and disc guard.
Options include the Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyres, 880mm high seat, 840mm low seat, heated grips, Touratech Aluminium luggage, Termignoni exhaust, LED fog lights, TPMS, engine crash bars, radiator guard, rear brake disc guard and lots of billet bits.
Colours: Cream, red
Did You Know?
85% of the torque is available below 3,500rpm.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours: