Ducati Multistrada 1260 For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £14,250–£11,400
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,262 cc Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine, producing 155.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston monobloc calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME Cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- 8-level traction control, cruise control
- Adjustable Kayaba 48 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Remotely adjustable Sachs shock with 170 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100 bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Assist and slipper clutch, keyless start
- Hand adjustable screen
- 825 mm / 845 mm adjustable seat
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 model engine capacity is up 64 cc with power about the same from a new Testastretta DVT engine, providing 85% of the torque from 3,500 rpm which is up 18%, a slightly longer swingarm / wheelbase, evolved grab handle / pannier mount from the 1200 Enduro which can take the Touratech Aluminium panniers and new lighter wheels.
Electronics includes hill hold control, 8-level wheelie control, auto cancelling indicators and backlit switches. The 5-spoke 17" wheels taking a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the up / down quickshifter, multimedia system, plastic or Aluminium panniers, top box, centre stand, heated grips, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, LED fog lights, belly pan, radiator guard, off-road pegs and Carbon bits.
- Urban Pack: Top box, USB hub, tank bag.
- Touring Pack: Centre stand, panniers, 3-level heated grips.
- Sport Pack: Carbon front mudguard, machined reservoir caps, Termignoni exhaust.
- Enduro Pack: Engine bars, LED fog lights, radiator guard, belly pan, off-road pegs, enlarged kickstand base.
The middle of the range £17,200 1260 S gets you the Brembo Evo M50 brakes at the front with 10 mm larger discs, Sachs electrically adjustable suspension, the 5" colour TFT dash, LED headlight, cornering lights, quickshifter and multimedia system but it's 3 kg heavier.
At the very top of the range the £20,800 Pikes Peak edition gets you the special red/white/black colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, 3-spoke forged wheels, Termignoni exhaust and Carbon screen / front mudguard / side panels plus it's 3kg lighter than the base model.
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 156 bhp / 116 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 232 kg / 512 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 209 kg / 461 pounds
Launch RRP: £14,300
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||50||-||50||24 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||Rarely|