Ducati Multistrada 1260 For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262cc Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine, producing 155.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo 2 piston monobloc calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME Cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- 8-level traction control, cruise control
- Adjustable Kayaba 48mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Remotely adjustable Sachs shock with 170mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Assist and slipper clutch, keyless start
- Hand adjustable screen
- 825mm/845mm adjustable seat
- Aluminium tail pipes with Stainless Steel muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2015-2017 1200 engine capacity is up 64cc with power about the same from a new Testastretta DVT engine, providing 85% of the torque from 3,500rpm which is up 18%, a slightly longer swingarm/wheelbase, evolved grab handle/pannier mount from the 1200 Enduro which can take the Touratech Aluminium panniers and new lighter wheels.
The electronics package includes vehicle hold control, 8-level wheelie control, auto cancelling indicators and backlit switches. In the wheel department there are cast 5-spoke 17" wheels taking a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include the up/down quickshifter, multimedia system, plastic or Aluminium panniers, top box, centre stand, heated grips, Termignoni exhaust, engine bars, LED fog lights, belly pan, radiator guard, off-road pegs and Carbon bits.
- Urban Pack: Top box, USB hub and tank bag.
- Touring Pack: Centre stand, panniers and 3-level heated grips.
- Sport Pack: Carbon front mudguard, machined reservoir caps and Termignoni exhaust.
- Enduro Pack: Engine bars, LED fog lights, radiator guard, belly pan, off-road pegs and enlarged kickstand base.
The middle of the range £17,200 1260 S gets you the Brembo Evo M50 brakes at the front with 10mm larger discs, Sachs electrically adjustable suspension, the 5" colour TFT dash, LED head light, cornering lights, quickshifter and multimedia system but it's 3kg heavier.
At the very top of the range the £20,800 Pikes Peak edition gets you the special red/white/black colour scheme, Ohlins suspension, 3-spoke forged wheels, Termignoni exhaust and Carbon screen/front mudguard/side panels plus it's 3kg lighter than the base model.
It should hit the dealers in time for 2018
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (4)
£11,995 eBay, 12th December
7 Day money back guarantee.
£11,800 eBay, 12th December
From Laguna Performance Centre on 01233 665520
£12,395 eBay, 12th December
From Moto Rapido on 01962 877998
Check out this video from Ducati: