Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak is a premium adventure bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,262 cc Testastretta V-Twin engine with variable valve timing (DVT), producing 155.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 330 mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M50 four piston monobloc calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME Cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- 8-level traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins 48 mm upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 170 mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100 bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Assist and slipper clutch
- Keyless start
- 825 mm / 845 mm adjustable seat
- Hand adjustable screen
- Aluminium tail pipes with Stainless Steel muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 Pikes Peak engine capacity is up 64 cc with power about the same from a new Testastretta DVT engine, providing 85% of the torque from 3,500 rpm which is up 18%, a slightly longer swingarm / wheelbase, evolved grab handle / pannier mount from the 1200 Enduro which can take the Touratech Aluminium panniers, cornering lights and higher resolution TFT dash. Amazingly it's 6 kg lighter than the previous model.
Over the £17,200 1260 S you get Ohlins suspension, 3-spoke forged wheels, Termignoni exhaust, red/white/black colour scheme and Carbon screen / front mudguard / side panels plus it's 3 kg lighter at 229 kg wet.
The electronics package includes the 5" colour TFT dash, LED headlight, cornering lights, vehicle hold control, wheelie control, auto cancelling indicators, multimedia system and backlit switches.
The forged 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and a 190/55 at the rear.
Accessories include panniers, top box, centre stand, 3-level heated grips, engine bars, LED fog lights, belly pan, radiator guard and off-road pegs.
- Urban Pack: Top box, USB hub, tank bag
- Touring Pack: Centre stand, panniers, heated grips
- Enduro Pack: Engine bars, LED fog lights, radiator guard, belly pan, off-road pegs, enlarged kickstand base
Did You Know?
The 12 mile / 1,400 metre Pikes Peak hill climb is held in the US Rocky Mountains.
Launch RRP: £20,800
Capacity: 1,262 cc (very high)
Power: 156 bhp / 116 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 200 miles / 322 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 825 mm / 32.5 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 229 kg / 505 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 206 kg / 454 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.681 bhp/kg / 0.508 kW/kg
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today. Set up an alert and we will let you know when we see one.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left