Ducati Multistrada 1260 Pikes Peak For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,262cc Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine, producing 155.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single sided swingarm
- Dual 330mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M50 2 piston monobloc calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME Cornering ABS with 3 levels and off mode
- 8-level traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins 48mm upside down fork with 170mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Ohlins TTX36 shock with 170mm travel
- Ride modes: Urban (100bhp), Touring, Sport, Enduro
- Assist and slipper clutch, quickshifter, keyless start
- 825mm/845mm adjustable seat
- Hand adjustable screen
- Aluminium tail pipes with Stainless Steel muffler
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 Pikes Peak engine capacity is up 64cc with power about the same from a new Testastretta DVT engine, providing 85% of the torque from 3,500rpm which is up 18%, a slightly longer swingarm/wheelbase, evolved grab handle/pannier mount from the 1200 Enduro which can take the Touratech Aluminium panniers, cornering lights and higher resolution TFT dash. Amazingly it's 6kg lighter than the previous model.
In terms of electronics the package includes the 5" colour TFT dash, LED headlight, cornering lights, vehicle hold control, wheelie control, auto cancelling indicators, multimedia system and backlit switches. The forged 3-spoke 17" wheels take a Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 tyre at the front and 190/55 at the rear.
Over the £17,200 1260 S you get Ohlins suspension, 3-spoke forged wheels, Termignoni exhaust, red/white/black colour scheme and Carbon screen/front mudguard/side panels plus it's 3kg lighter at 229kg wet.
Accessories include panniers, top box, centre stand, heated grips, engine bars, LED fog lights, belly pan, radiator guard and off-road pegs.
- Urban Pack: Top box, USB hub and tank bag.
- Touring Pack: Centre stand, panniers and 3-level heated grips.
- Enduro Pack: Engine bars, LED fog lights, radiator guard, belly pan, off-road pegs and enlarged kickstand base.
It should hit the dealers in time for 2018
Did You Know?
The 12 mile / 1,400 metre Pikes Peak hill climb is held in the US Rocky Mountains
Parts & Accessories
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Bikes for Sale (2)
Check out this video from Ducati: