Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro is a premium off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a 1,198cc V-Twin engine which puts out 158bhp. It's based on the 1200 Enduro with much of the parts catalogue thrown in.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1198.4cc V-Twin variable valve timing engine, producing 157.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M4 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48mm upside down fork with 200mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs rear shock with 200mm travel
- Slipper clutch, adjustable mirrors
- 4 riding modes, 8 level traction control
- Cruise control, 8 level wheelie control (via the new IMU)
- Steel 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Two 12V sockets front and back, 5" TFT dash
- LED lighting all round with cornering headlight
- Keyless start, adjustable screen (60mm), backlit controls
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, belly pan, vehicle hold control
The £19,000 Enduro Pro builds on the impressive £17,300 Enduro and gets you the Touratech engine bars plus LED fog lights, small screen, off-road tyres, brown/black colour scheme, black subframe/clutch cover and Termignoni exhaust however it's 7kg heavier.
You have Urban, Touring, Sport and Enduro modes to choose from. Sport firms up the suspension, provides aggressive power delivery and minimises traction control/wheelie control while Touring offers smoother power delivery and mid-level traction/wheelie control.
Urban mode limits power to 100bhp with smooth delivery and sets the suspension to handle potholes in town, with traction/wheelie control set to a high level. Enduro mode has the same limited 100bhp, longest travel on the suspension, minimal traction/wheelie control and ABS set to off at the rear.
Storage is pretty good even without the optional luggage, with a small glovebox in the right fairing and a few litres under the pillion seat. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyre at the rear 17" a 170/60 at the rear.
Options include 850mm low seat, 890mm high seat, 85 litre panniers, 38 litre top box, heated grips, tyre pressure monitor, under seat USB socket and various carbon/billet bits.
- Urban Pack: Top box, tank bag and USB hub
- Touring Pack: Panniers, heated grips and handlebar bag
- Sport Pack: Termignoni Titanium exhaust, machined reservoir covers
- Enduro Pack: Crash bars, LED fog lights, brake protector, chain guard
- 2017: Brown/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (0)
Unfortunately we haven't seen any for sale today. Please check back later or have a look at similar models.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
- Related Model