Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro For Sale
The 2018 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro is a premium off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a 1,198cc V-Twin engine which puts out 158bhp. It's based on the 1200 Enduro with much of the parts catalogue thrown in.
What Is It?
It's powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,198.4cc V-Twin Variable Valve Timing engine, producing 157.8bhp at 9,500rpm and maximum torque at 7,500rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M4 2 piston calipers
- 265mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48mm upside down fork with 200mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs rear shock with 200mm travel
- Slipper clutch, adjustable mirrors
- 4 riding modes, 8 level traction control
- Cruise control, 8 level wheelie control (via the new IMU)
- Steel 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Two 12V sockets front and back, 5" TFT dash
- LED lighting all round with cornering headlight
- Keyless start, adjustable screen (60mm), backlit controls
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand, belly pan, vehicle hold control
The £19,000 Enduro Pro builds on the impressive £17,300 Enduro with Touratech engine bars, LED fog lights, small screen, off-road tyres, brown / black colour scheme, black subframe / clutch cover and Termignoni exhaust however it's 7kg heavier.
You have Urban, Touring, Sport and Enduro modes to choose from. Sport firms up the suspension, provides aggressive power delivery and minimises traction control / wheelie control while Touring offers smoother power delivery and mid-level traction / wheelie control.
Urban mode limits power to 100bhp with smooth delivery and sets the suspension to handle potholes in town, with traction / wheelie control set to a high level. Enduro mode has the same limited 100bhp, longest travel on the suspension, minimal traction / wheelie control and ABS set to off at the rear.
Storage is pretty good even without the optional luggage, with a small glovebox in the right fairing and a few litres under the pillion seat. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
- Urban Pack: Top box, tank bag and USB hub
- Touring Pack: Panniers, heated grips and handlebar bag
- Sport Pack: Termignoni Titanium exhaust, machined reservoir covers
- Enduro Pack: Crash bars, LED fog lights, brake protector, chain guard
Options include the 850mm low seat, 890mm high seat, 85 litre panniers, 38 litre top box, heated grips, tyre pressure monitor, under seat USB socket and various carbon/billet bits.
- 2017: Brown/black
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (1)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity / How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||23||0||23||22 / month|
Stats include those licenced for use on the road and those off the road with a SORN, by year of production. Source: DVLA
If you know the registration number / VRM you can check the current tax state using Gov.uk
Parts & Accessories
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
How Does It Compare?
- Related Model
Check out this video review from MilesPerHr.