Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro For Sale
What Is It?
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro is a premium off-road focused adventure bike and is powered by a Euro 4 compliant liquid cooled 1,198.4 cc V-Twin Variable Valve Timing engine, producing 157.8 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo Evo M4 four piston calipers
- 265 mm disc at the rear with two piston caliper
- Bosch 9.1ME cornering ABS
- Electrically adjustable Sachs 48 mm upside down fork with 200 mm travel
- Electrically adjustable Sachs rear shock with 200 mm travel
- Slipper clutch
- Adjustable mirrors
- 4 riding modes
- 8 level traction control
- 8 level wheelie control (via the new IMU)
- Cruise control
- Steel 2->1->2 exhaust system
- Two 12V sockets front and back
- 5" TFT dash
- LED lighting all round with cornering headlight
- Vehicle hold control
- Keyless start
- Adjustable screen (60 mm)
- Backlit controls
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Centre stand and belly pan
The £19,000 Enduro Pro builds on the impressive £17,300 Enduro with Touratech engine bars, LED fog lights, small screen, off-road tyres, brown / black colour scheme, black subframe / clutch cover and Termignoni exhaust however it's 7 kg heavier.
You have Urban, Touring, Sport and Enduro modes to choose from:
- Sport firms up the suspension, provides aggressive power delivery and minimises traction control / wheelie control while Touring offers smoother power delivery and mid-level traction / wheelie control.
- Urban mode limits power to 100 bhp with smooth delivery and sets the suspension to handle potholes in town, with traction / wheelie control set to a high level.
- Enduro mode has the same limited 100 bhp, longest travel on the suspension, minimal traction / wheelie control and ABS set to off at the rear.
Storage is pretty good even without the optional luggage, with a small glovebox in the right fairing and a few litres under the pillion seat.
The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 Pirelli Scorpion Rally tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
- Urban Pack: Top box, tank bag and USB hub
- Touring Pack: Panniers, heated grips and handlebar bag
- Sport Pack: Termignoni Titanium exhaust, machined reservoir covers
- Enduro Pack: Crash bars, LED fog lights, brake protector, chain guard
Options include the 850 mm low seat, 890 mm high seat, 85 litre panniers, 38 litre top box, heated grips, tyre pressure monitor, under seat USB socket and various carbon/billet bits.
Launch RRP: £19,000
Capacity: 1,198 cc (very high)
Power: 158 bhp / 118 kW (very high)
Red Line: 10,500 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 260 miles / 418 km (very high)
Fuel Capacity: 30.0 litres / 6.6 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 870 mm / 34.3 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 261 kg / 576 pounds (very heavy)
Dry Weight: 232 kg / 512 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.605 bhp/kg / 0.451 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Check out this video review from MilesPerHr.
Bikes for Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left