Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £15,200–£9,950
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 139.5 bhp at 9,350 rpm and maximum torque at 7,600 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Custom
- Traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835 mm / 855 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, plastic sump guard, two 12V sockets, 1 USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XRT power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400 rpm higher up, the wheel spokes have a new design, off-road is a new riding mode, the Arrow exhaust and LED fog lights are now standard, there's a new cornering light system, a new 5" colour TFT dash and it's 11 kg lighter than the old model although it doesn't now come with the heavy engine bars or pannier rails. The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over and above £14,150 XRX you get the new quickshifter, cornering lights, Titanium Arrow exhaust, custom ride mode, hill hold control, heated grips, heated seat, LED fog lights, tall touring screen and three additional TFT display configurations.
For more off-road focused duties Triumph offers the £16,950 XCA which is essentially the same but with spoked wheels, CNC machined pegs, off-road pro riding mode and Aluminium sump guard.
Accessories include a radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, panniers and top box.
- 2018: White, red (no extra charge for the colours)
- 2019: Black, white, blue
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 140 bhp / 104 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,200 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 835 mm / 32.9 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 243 kg / 536 pounds
Launch RRP: £16,150
Check out this video review from Captain Rambunctious.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2018||287||-||287||140 / month|
|2019||Data coming soon...||62 / month|