Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT For Sale
The 2018 Triumph Tiger 1200 XRT is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 140bhp. It was originally launched in 2016 and has an off-road equivalent in the Tiger 1200 XCX.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 139.5bhp at 9,350rpm and maximum torque at 7,600rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin 2 piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Custom
- Traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- Self-cancelling indicators
- 835/855mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, plastic sump guard, two 12V sockets, 1 USB
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Compared to the 2016-2017 XRT power is up a few bhp with peak torque 1,400rpm higher up, the wheel spokes have a new design, off-road is a new riding mode, the Arrow exhaust/LED fog lights are now standard, there's a new cornering light system, a new 5" colour TFT dash and it's 11kg lighter than the old model although it doesn't now come with the heavy engine bars or pannier rails. The 10-spoke cast 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Over and above £14,150 XRX you get the new quickshifter, cornering lights, Titanium Arrow exhaust, custom ride mode, hill hold control, heated grips, heated seat, LED fog lights, tall touring screen and three additional TFT display configurations.
For more off-road focused duties Triumph offers the £16,950 XCA which is essentially the same but with spoked wheels, CNC machined pegs, off-road pro riding mode and Aluminium sump guard.
Accessories include a radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, panniers and top box.
Colours: White, red (no extra charge for the colours)
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
Parts & Accessories
Check out this review from Captain Rambunctious: