Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 136.8 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,200 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Custom
- 3 level traction control
- Cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 837 mm / 857 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Plastic sump guard
- Two 12V sockets
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the mid-range XRX you get hill hold control, Sport and Custom riding modes, electrically adjustable screen, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring, engine bars and pannier rails but it's 8 kg heavier.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include an Arrow exhaust, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, panniers and top box.
Colours: White, red, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
Launch RRP: £15,100
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 137 bhp, 102 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph, 225 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres, 5.3 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 837 mm, 33.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 254 kg, 560 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Really heavy
Up And Down The Range
For more off-road focused duties Triumph offers the £15,900 XCA which is essentially the same but with spoked wheels, LED fog lights, CNC machined pegs and an Aluminium sump guard.
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left