Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT For Sale
Insurance Costs: 10 of 10
Current Prices: £10,750–£7,950
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc triple engine, producing 136.8bhp at 9,300rpm and maximum torque at 6,200rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Custom
- 3 level traction control, cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 837 / 857mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, plastic sump guard, two 12V sockets
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the mid-range XRX you get hill hold control, Sport and Custom riding modes, electrically adjustable screen, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring, engine bars and pannier rails but it's 8 kg heavier. The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
For more off-road focused duties Triumph offers the £15,900 XCA which is essentially the same but with spoked wheels, LED fog lights, CNC machined pegs and an Aluminium sump guard.
Accessories include an Arrow exhaust, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, panniers and top box.
Colours: White, red, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
- Engine, suspension, screen
- Really heavy
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 137 bhp / 102 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 837 mm / 33.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 254 kg / 560 pounds
Launch RRP: £15,100
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address and we can send you weekly updates with adverts like this:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left
|Year||On The Road||Off The Road||Total||For Sale|
|2016||156||6||162||120 / month|
|2017||191||15||206||78 / month|