Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XRT is a premium road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 136.8 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,200 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Custom
- 3 level traction control
- Cruise control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 837 mm / 857 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Plastic sump guard
- Two 12V sockets
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the mid-range XRX you get hill hold control, Sport and Custom riding modes, electrically adjustable screen, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring, engine bars and pannier rails but it's 8 kg heavier.
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include an Arrow exhaust, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, panniers and top box.
Colours: White, red, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
Up And Down The Range
For more off-road focused duties Triumph offers the £15,900 XCA which is essentially the same but with spoked wheels, LED fog lights, CNC machined pegs and an Aluminium sump guard.
Review In A Few
- Really heavy
Launch RRP: £15,100
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 137 bhp / 102 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 837 mm / 33.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 254 kg / 560 pounds
Check out this video review from TheMissendenFlyer.
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left