KTM 1190 Adventure Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM 1190 Adventure is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,195 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 147.5 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 268 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME Combined ABS system with off-road mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 190 mm travel
- WP steering damper
- Ride modes: Rain (100 bhp), Road, Sport, Off-Road (100 bhp)
- 4-level traction control
- LED indicators and DRL
- LCD / Analogue dash
- 12V socket
- Hand adjustable screen
- Centre stand
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Continental TrailAttack 2 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include the electronic suspension system, Aluminium luggage system, crash bars, radiator guard, TPMS, 875 mm tall seat, heavy duty spoked wheels, bash plate, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, touring screen, heated grips and heated seats.
Colours: Orange, greyDid You Know?
The LC8 engine is derived from the RC8 sports bike.
Launch RRP: £12,600
Capacity: 1,195 cc (very high)
Power: 148 bhp, 110 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,250 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph, 257 km/h (very high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 45 mpg, 6.3 l/100km, 15.9 km/l (average)
Range: 230 miles, 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres, 6.1 US gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 860 mm, 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 235 kg, 518 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 212 kg, 467 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.630 bhp/kg, 0.470 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Loads of power and torque
- Highly capable
- Looks divide opinion
- Very high seat
Up And Down The Range
The off-road focused 1190 Adventure R adds the engine crash bars, one piece seat, 30 mm higher seat height, small screen, longer travel suspension and 21" front wheel.
For Sale (11)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left