KTM 1190 Adventure For Sale
What Is It?
The KTM 1190 Adventure is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a Euro 3 compliant liquid cooled 1,195 cc V-Twin engine which puts out 147.5 bhp at 9,500 rpm and maximum torque at 7,500 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame and Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 268 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Bosch 9ME Combined ABS system with off-road mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP upside down fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 190 mm travel
- WP steering damper
- Ride modes: Rain (100 bhp), Road, Sport, Off-Road (100 bhp)
- 4-level traction control
- LED indicators and DRL
- LCD / Analogue dash
- 12V socket
- Hand adjustable screen
- Centre stand
- Assist and slipper clutch
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Continental TrailAttack 2 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include the electronic suspension system, Aluminium luggage system, crash bars, radiator guard, TPMS, 875 mm tall seat, heavy duty spoked wheels, bash plate, Akrapovic slip-on exhaust, touring screen, heated grips and heated seats.
Colours: Orange, greyDid You Know?
The LC8 engine is derived from the RC8 sports bike.
Up And Down The Range
The off-road focused 1190 Adventure R adds the engine crash bars, one piece seat, 30 mm higher seat height, small screen, longer travel suspension and 21" front wheel.
Launch RRP: £12,600
Capacity: 1,195 cc (very high)
Power: 148 bhp / 110 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,250 rpm (high)
Top Speed: 160 mph / 257 km/h (very high)
Economy: 45 mpg / 6.3 L/100km (average)
Range: 230 miles / 370 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 23.0 litres / 5.1 gallons (very high)
Seat Height: 860 mm / 33.9 inches (average)
Wet Weight: 235 kg / 518 pounds (heavy)
Dry Weight: 212 kg / 467 pounds
Power to Weight: 0.630 bhp/kg / 0.470 kW/kg
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Loads of power and torque
- Highly capable
- Looks divide opinion
- Very high seat
For Sale (15)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left