Triumph Tiger Explorer XC Motorbikes For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XC is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 135.4 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Shaft final drive / alloy single sided swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- 46 mm KYB upside down fork with adjustable pre-load and 190 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 194 mm travel
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Centre stand
- Angle adjustable screen
- 837 mm or 857 mm adjustable seat
The spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include panniers, powered top case, heated seats, comfort seats, heated grips, radiator guard, tyre pressure monitoring and an Arrow silencer.
Colours: Black, grey, white, greenDid You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Launch RRP: £12,150
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 135 bhp, 101 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph, 225 km/h (high)
Fuel Consumption / Gas Mileage: 40 mpg, 7.1 l/100km, 14.2 km/l (average)
Range: 180 miles, 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres, 5.3 US gallons (high)
Seat Height: 837 mm, 33.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 236 kg, 520 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (very high)
Review In A Few
- Loads of torque from 2,500-3,000rpm
- Very large and heavy
Up And Down The Range
The road focused £1,000 cheaper and 8 kg lighter Tiger Explorer has cast wheels and no sump guard, engine bars, LED fog lights or hand guards.
For Sale (5)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Popularity & How Many Left