Triumph Tiger Explorer XC Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (837 mm / 33.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (236 kg / 520 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,215 cc)
- Power: High (135 bhp / 101 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £12,150
For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XC is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 135.4 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Shaft final drive / alloy single sided swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- 46 mm KYB upside down fork with adjustable pre-load and 190 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 194 mm travel
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Centre stand
- Angle adjustable screen
- 837 mm or 857 mm adjustable seat
The spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include panniers, powered top case, heated seats, comfort seats, heated grips, radiator guard, tyre pressure monitoring and an Arrow silencer.
Colours: Black, grey, white, greenDid You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Up And Down The Range
The road focused £1,000 cheaper and 8 kg lighter Tiger Explorer has cast wheels and no sump guard, engine bars, LED fog lights or hand guards.
Popularity & How Many Left