Triumph Tiger Explorer XC For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XC is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 135.4 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Shaft final drive / alloy single sided swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- 46 mm KYB upside down fork with adjustable pre-load and 190 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 194 mm travel
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- Centre stand
- Angle adjustable screen
- 837 mm or 857 mm adjustable seat
The spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include panniers, powered top case, heated seats, comfort seats, heated grips, radiator guard, tyre pressure monitoring and an Arrow silencer.
Colours: Black, grey, white, greenDid You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Up And Down The Range
The road focused £1,000 cheaper and 8 kg lighter Tiger Explorer has cast wheels and no sump guard, engine bars, LED fog lights or hand guards.
Launch RRP: £12,150
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 135 bhp / 101 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 837 mm / 33.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 236 kg / 520 pounds
Road Tax (VED): £96 / Year (Very High)
Review In A Few
- Loads of torque from 2,500-3,000rpm
- Very large and heavy
Bikes For Sale (2)
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left