Triumph Tiger 1200 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (837 mm / 33.0 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (228 kg / 503 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (20.0 litres / 5.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (140 mph / 225 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,215 cc)
- Power: High (135 bhp / 101 kW)
- Redline: Average (10,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £11,150
For Sale (6)
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 135.4 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Shaft final drive / alloy single sided swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Nissin four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- 46 mm KYB upside down fork with adjustable pre-load and 190 mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 194 mm travel
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 3-level traction control
- Cruise control
- Centre stand
- Angle adjustable screen
- 837 mm / 857 mm adjustable seat
The 10-spoke 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include the panniers, powered top case, tall screen, heated seats, comfort seats, heated grips, LED fog lights, Aluminium sump guard, hand guards, engine bars, radiator guard, tyre pressure monitoring and Arrow silencer.
Colours: Black, grey, white, blue, red
Up And Down The Range
For more serious off-road duties the £1,000 more expensive Tiger Explorer XC has wire spoked wheels, sump guard, engine bars, fog lights and hand guards however it is 8 kg heavier.
Popularity & How Many Left