Triumph Tiger 1200 For Sale
The 2011 Triumph Tiger Explorer is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 135bhp. It was replaced by the Tiger Explorer XR in 2016.
What Is It?
- Loads of torque from 2,500-3,000rpm
- Very large and heavy
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 135.4bhp at 9,300rpm and maximum torque at 6,400rpm.
- Steel tubular frame
- Shaft final drive / alloy single sided swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Nissin 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- 46mm KYB upside down fork with adjustable pre-load and 190mm travel
- Adjustable KYB rear shock with 194mm travel
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
- 3 level traction control, cruise control
- Centre stand, angle adjustable screen
For more serious off-road duties the £1000 more expensive Tiger Explorer XC has wire spoked wheels, sump guard, engine bars, fog lights and hand guards however it is 8kg heavier. Both models have an adjustable seat height of 837mm or 857mm. The 10-spoke cast Aluminium 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 150/70.
Accessories include panniers, powered top case, tall screen, heated seats, comfort seats, heated grips, LED fog lights, alloy sump guard, hand guards, engine bars, radiator guard, tyre pressure monitoring and an Arrow silencer.
Colours: Black, grey, white, blue, red
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (23)
- 1 of 8
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, in the hope it helps you find the right bike at the right price.
Parts & Accessories
Cleaning & Detailing
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!
Check out this review from mark pulling: