Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (820 mm / 32.3 inches)
- Weight: Very Heavy (251 kg / 553 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: High (18.0 litres / 4.8 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (45 mpg / 6.3 l/100km / 15.9 km/l)
- Range: High (180 miles / 290 km)
- Top Speed: High (135 mph / 217 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,151 cc)
- Power: High (105 bhp / 78 kW)
- Power to Weight: Average (0.418 bhp/kg / 0.312 kW/kg)
- Redline: Average (8,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £8,000
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
Check out this video review from Motorcycle USA.
What Is It?
The Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 is a premium adventure style bike. It's powered by a Euro 3 compliant air / oil cooled longitudinally mounted 1,151 cc V-Twin Quattrovalvole (four valves per cylinder) engine which puts out 105 bhp at 7,500 rpm and maximum torque at 6,400 rpm.
- Shat final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Brembo two piston caliper
- Adjustable 50 mm Marzocchi upside down fork with 170 mm travel
- Adjustable Boge rear shock with 155 mm travel and remote adjuster
- 840 mm / 820 mm adjustable seat
- Analogue + LCD dash
- Side and centre stand
- Lockable tank mounted glovebox
- Hand adjustable screen
- Sump guard
- 2->1 exhaust system
- 6 sped gearbox
Accessories include the ABS system, Aluminium panniers, Aluminium sump guard, engine bars, fog lights, alarm and 3-level heated grips.
The wire-spoked 19" front wheel takes a Pirelli Scorpion 110/80 tyre and the rear 17" a 180/55.
Colours: Black, white, redDid You Know?
It's named after the Passo dello Stelvio (Stelvio Pass) in Italy, which is 2,764 m / 9,068 ft high.
Popularity & How Many Left