Triumph Tiger 1200 XC For Sale
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 136.8bhp at 9,300rpm and maximum torque at 6,200rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- 2 riding modes: Road and Rain
- 3 level traction control
- Adjustable screen
- 837/857mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, plastic sump guard, 12V socket
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Triumph took the original Explorer XC, upgraded it and spun it out into three versions with ever increasing spec levels in the new XC, XCX and XCA. They are mirrored by on-road versions in the XR, XRX and XRT.
Compared to the old XC you get a couple more bhp, Brembo brakes at the front and a chunkier WP fork. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include heated grips, heated seats, hand guards, engine bars, radiator guard, Aluminium sump guard, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
Colours: Black, white (+£125)
The £14,300 XCX gets you cornering ABS, off-road riding mode, Aluminium sump guard, radiator guard, semi-active suspension, cruise control, self-cancelling indicators, heated grips, hand guards, engine bars and second 12V socket but it's 7kg heavier.
At the top of the range the £15,900 XCA gets you hill hold control, LED fog lights, Sport and Custom riding modes, electrically adjustable screen, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring, and pannier rails but it's 5kg heavier than the XCX.
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £11,900 XR which is essentially the same but with cast wheels.
If we've missed something vital or got something laughably wrong about this model please let us know and we will love you forever.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.