Triumph Tiger Explorer XCA For Sale
The 2016 Triumph Tiger Explorer XCA is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,215cc triple engine which puts out 137bhp. It was updated for 2018 and has an off-road equivalent in the Tiger Explorer XRT.
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,215cc inline 3 cylinder engine, producing 136.8bhp at 9,300rpm and maximum torque at 6,200rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 282mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48mm WP fork with 190mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193mm travel
- 5 riding modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Custom, Off-Road
- 3 level traction control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 837/857mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand, Aluminium sump guard, two 12V sockets
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the XCX the £15,900 XCA gets you hill hold control, LED fog lights, Sport and Custom riding modes, electrically adjustable screen, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring, and pannier rails but it's 5kg heavier than the XCX. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include an Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
Colours: White, green, blue (no extra charge for the colours)
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £15,100 XRT which is essentially the same but with cast wheels, plastic sump guard and no dedicated off-road mode, radiator guard or engine bars.
Something wrong? Let us know.
Bikes for Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with We Want Your Motorbike today:
Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
We work out the price guide ourselves, independent from any other organisation, so you can easily get a rough valuation or an idea of what it's worth.
|Use the code thebikemarket at the checkout for a cheeky little discount!|
We thoroughly recommend Petrolhead Detailing for all your cleaning, detailing and paint correction needs. They really know their stuff!