Triumph Tiger Explorer XCA For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XCA is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 136.8 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,200 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin two piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Sport, Custom, Off-Road
- 3-level traction control
- Electrically adjustable screen
- 837 mm / 857 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Aluminium sump guard
- Two 12V sockets
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the XCX the £15,900 XCA gets you hill hold control, LED fog lights, Sport and Custom riding modes, electrically adjustable screen, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring and pannier rails but it's 5 kg heavier.
The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include the Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
Colours: White, green, blue (no extra charge for the colours)Did You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Up And Down The Range
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £15,100 XRT which is essentially the same but with cast wheels, plastic sump guard and no dedicated off-road mode, radiator guard or engine bars.
Launch RRP: £15,900
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 137 bhp / 102 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 837 mm / 33.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 258 kg / 569 pounds
Sell Your Bike
Simply pop in the reg number to get a same day valuation from We Want Your Motorbike:
Parts & Accessories
Popularity & How Many Left