Triumph Tiger Explorer XCX For Sale
What Is It?
The Triumph Tiger Explorer XCX is a premium off-road focused adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,215 cc triple engine, producing 136.8 bhp at 9,300 rpm and maximum torque at 6,200 rpm.
- Shaft final drive
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium swingarm
- Dual 305 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 282 mm disc at the rear with Nissin single piston caliper
- Cornering ABS with off mode
- Adjustable 48 mm WP fork with 190 mm travel
- Adjustable WP rear shock with 193 mm travel
- Ride modes: Road, Rain, Off-Road
- 3-level traction control
- Adjustable screen
- 837 mm / 857 mm adjustable seat
- 3->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Centre stand
- Aluminium sump guard
- Two 12V sockets
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
Over the XC the £14,300 XCX gets you cornering ABS, off-road riding mode, Aluminium sump guard, radiator guard, semi-active suspension, cruise control, self-cancelling indicators, heated grips, hand guards, engine bars and second 12V socket but it's 7 kg heavier.
There's also a lowed version which is 2 kg lighter and has a 52 mm lower seat height of 785 mm / 805 mm.
The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include heated seats, LED fog lights, Arrow exhaust, panniers and top box.
Colours: Black, white (+£125), blue (+£125)Did You Know?
XC stands for Cross Country.
Up And Down The Range
At the very top of the range the £15,900 XCA gets you hill hold control, LED fog lights, Sport and Custom riding modes, electrically adjustable screen, heated seats, tyre pressure monitoring and pannier rails but it's 5 kg heavier than the XCX.
For more on-road focused duties Triumph offers the £13,500 XRX which is essentially the same but with cast wheels, plastic sump guard and no dedicated off-road mode, radiator guard or engine bars.
Launch RRP: £14,300
Capacity: 1,215 cc (very high)
Power: 137 bhp / 102 kW (high)
Red Line: 10,000 rpm (average)
Top Speed: 140 mph / 225 km/h (high)
Economy: 40 mpg / 7.1 L/100km (average)
Range: 180 miles / 290 km (high)
Fuel Capacity: 20.0 litres / 4.4 gallons (high)
Seat Height: 837 mm / 33.0 inches (average)
Dry Weight: 253 kg / 558 pounds
Create An Alert
Pop in your email address for updates when we see new similar adverts for sale:
- It's super easy to cancel it with just one click.
- Your email will only be used for these alerts.
- You can have one active alert at any one time.
- The alert will time out after 30 days.
Bikes For Sale (3)
Sell Your Bike
Pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation from WeWantYourMotorbike and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours:
Popularity & How Many Left