Aprilia Caponord 1200 Rally For Sale
The 2015 Aprilia Caponord 1200 Rally is premium adventure style bike and is powered by a 1,197cc V-Twin engine which puts out 123bhp. It builds on the base 1200 version with wire-spoked wheels, electric suspension, panniers, protection and more.
- Good looks, capable
- Plastic belly pan, screen
What Is It?
It's powered by a liquid cooled 1,197cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4bhp at 8,000rpm and maximum torque at 6,800rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates and swingarm
- Dual 320mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 2 piston calipers
- 240mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS (with off mode) and metal braided hoses
- Adjustable 43mm Sachs upside down fork
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 4 levels
- Electrically adjustable suspension
- 3 ride modes, 3 level traction control, cruise control
- Adjustable screen, hand guards, engine bars
- Multimedia platform
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the Caponord, released in 2013, with off-road focused spoked wheels, larger 19" front wheel, two 33 litre Aluminium coated panniers, electrically adjustable suspension, a few engine tweaks, LED fog lights and plastic engine guard/belly pan. The electronic suspension can be set to automatically adjust to bike weight/pillion, but can also dynamically read the road/riding style and adapt accordingly.
Sport modes gives you the most aggressive throttle response with Touring toning it down a bit for everyday riding and Rain limiting power to 100bhp to avoid wheelspin. You can even adjust the height of the silencer to look more sporty when the panniers are off. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include an Arrow Titanium/Carbon silencer, 52 litre Aluminium coated top box, comfort seat, low seat, off-road pegs, larger side stand base, LED indicators, centre stand and heated grips.
Colours: Green (our fav.), grey, yellow
Something wrong? Let us know.
Sell Your Bike
Sell your bike with WeWantYourMotorbike today. Just pop in your reg number, get a same day valuation and they'll buy your bike within 24 hours - easy peasy.
- Related Model
Check out this review of the standard 1200 from CagerOnTwoWheels: