Aprilia Caponord 1200 Rally Bikes For Sale
- Seat Height: Average (840 mm / 33.1 inches)
- Dry Weight: Heavy (238 kg / 525 lbs)
- Fuel Capacity: Very High (24.0 litres / 6.3 US gallons)
- Economy: Average (40 mpg / 7.1 l/100km / 14.2 km/l)
- Range: High (210 miles / 338 km)
- Top Speed: High (134 mph / 216 km/h)
- Capacity: Very High (1,197 cc)
- Power: High (123 bhp / 92 kW)
- Redline: Average (9,000 rpm)
- Road Tax / VED: Very High (£101 Per Year)
- Launch RRP: £14,100
For Sale (0)
We haven't seen any for sale today - please try again later.
Sell Your Bike
Price Guide & Used Prices
Gear & Accessories
Review In A Few
What Is It?
The Aprilia Caponord 1200 Rally is a premium adventure style bike and is powered by a liquid cooled 1,197 cc 90° V-Twin engine, producing 123.4 bhp at 8,000 rpm and maximum torque at 6,800 rpm.
- Steel tubular frame with Aluminium side plates and swingarm
- Dual 320 mm discs up front with Brembo M4.32 four piston calipers
- 240 mm disc at the rear with single piston caliper
- Continental dual channel ABS (with off mode) and braided hoses
- Adjustable 43 mm Sachs upside down fork
- Adjustable Sachs shock with 4 levels
- Electrically adjustable suspension
- 3 ride modes, 3 level traction control, cruise control
- Adjustable screen, hand guards, engine bars
- Multimedia platform
- 2->1 Stainless Steel exhaust system
- 6 speed gearbox with gear position indicator
It builds on the Caponord, released in 2013, with off-road focused spoked wheels, larger 19" front wheel, two 33 litre Aluminium coated panniers, electrically adjustable suspension, a few engine tweaks, LED fog lights and plastic engine guard / belly pan.
The electronic suspension can be set to automatically adjust to bike weight / pillion weight, but can also dynamically read the road / riding style and adapt accordingly.
Sport modes gives you the most aggressive throttle response with Touring toning it down a bit for everyday riding and Rain limiting power to 100 bhp to avoid wheelspin. You can even adjust the height of the silencer to look more sporty when the panniers are off. The wire spoked 19" front wheel takes a Metzeler Tourance 120/70 tyre and the rear 17" a 170/60.
Accessories include an Arrow Titanium / Carbon silencer, 52 litre Aluminium coated top box, comfort seat, low seat, off-road pegs, larger side stand base, LED indicators, centre stand and heated grips.
Colours: Green (our fav.), grey, yellow